Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
You guys have done a great job with the technology. I'm new. I walked into the vape shop, knowing nothing, and just asked for something easy to use with a decent throat hit for not too much money and they had it. I liked the first flavor I tried. It delivers a satisfying puff. A monkey could use it - all you do is press a button. I got the thing as a novelty - I didn't really think it would help to quit smoking, it just seemed like fun (and I wanted to be able to use it indoors without making a stink). But once I had it for a while, I just didn't see the point in getting any more cigs. It wasn't like some big struggle. More like "meh. Kinda tastes like crap. I'll get around to it. Maybe."

You people have created a miracle. I can't even begin to tell you how badly I needed this. I had coughs that felt like they ripped my lungs, I lived on chinese noodles to afford cigs, I was sick all the time, I couldn't smell anything, I had a deep pain in my lung. It's all over. I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor here because, as far as I was concerned, it was impossible for me to quit. I had tried everything, cold turkey many times, patches, gums, Wellbutrin (bad idea), you name it.

Thankyou!
Welcome to the family!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Day-um, recently received a couple of 'likes' re my 'satan spawn' post from waaay back. Thought I'd catch up and say 'hi' to sum folk I haven't 'seen' in a while. WOW, major, major flashbacks!!!

I survived an Dissectional Aortic Aneurysm July 4th 2009...

What an inspiring and scary story!

What mod is this?

1383714_1405109459719880_348637734_n.jpg

Enviable!!!

Groucho.gif

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Ok, @Mistaree - I'll give it a go. :)

This next one is either Empire, or Empire inspired.

f9321f756ee9969258ae7896d4e5a478.jpg

How'd I do? :D

OMG ... That brings back fond memories of my first mech mod Kat.

I still have my K100, all it needs is a new switch spring 'cause I wore out the original :). Along with my Aga-T2 atty.

They're in my vapocalypse box and aren't going anywhere anytime soon :cool:

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
You guys have done a great job with the technology. I'm new. I walked into the vape shop, knowing nothing, and just asked for something easy to use with a decent throat hit for not too much money and they had it. I liked the first flavor I tried. It delivers a satisfying puff. A monkey could use it - all you do is press a button. I got the thing as a novelty - I didn't really think it would help to quit smoking, it just seemed like fun (and I wanted to be able to use it indoors without making a stink). But once I had it for a while, I just didn't see the point in getting any more cigs. It wasn't like some big struggle. More like "meh. Kinda tastes like crap. I'll get around to it. Maybe."

You people have created a miracle. I can't even begin to tell you how badly I needed this. I had coughs that felt like they ripped my lungs, I lived on chinese noodles to afford cigs, I was sick all the time, I couldn't smell anything, I had a deep pain in my lung. It's all over. I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor here because, as far as I was concerned, it was impossible for me to quit. I had tried everything, cold turkey many times, patches, gums, Wellbutrin (bad idea), you name it.

Thankyou!

I love this post !!!!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Seven smoke-free years later....it's still working.

JC Okie, or JC Newbie (whatever you prefer),,, wow. Tho not far from the 7 year mark, I'm incredibly impressed and inspired by you and those that actually steadfastly gave a chance to vaping when it was...... DIFFICULT!!!!! (to say the least)

Thank you. THANK YOU.

Thankyou!

A couple of tears now.... of joy. @Oort - thank YOU.

OMG ... That brings back fond memories of my first mech mod Kat.

I still have my K100, all it needs is a new switch spring 'cause I wore out the original :). Along with my Aga-T2 atty.

They're in my vapocalypse box and aren't going anywhere anytime soon :cool:

Dunno why (dun CARE why), Rye, but ALWAYS makes me smile to see you, dahlink. :)

talmadgemonroe

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Kalamazoo
I remember The Dragon by TrueSmoker
I remember PTB (pyramid tea bag)
I remember TH (tounge hit) lol
I remember when about half the devices were auto fire
I remember that V like in my pic.
I remember Innobapor
I remember Intellicig
I remember, and greatly miss, EcoPure Rich
I remember when vendors would personality call you about an order
I remember when "mods" were actually mods

Last edited:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Thankyou!
And Thank YOU for sharing your life saving story with all of us :wub:

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
I'm still relatively new here but i remember when vaping first started to appear in my province (Quebec) couple years ago. The mall i usually went to had a small shop which sold just about everything and anything and they had a couple models of these with couple juices selection (0mg nicotine though) The guy i got my first ego from didn't know much if anything about the industry back then but i decided to still try it out. Not even a week in i went back to smoking until about 3 months ago when i got a "real setup" (aka v.w mod with nautilus tank). Now that i read this it is crazy how far vaping now compared to just a couple years ago :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread