i Taste MVP 2.0 & iclear 16's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick_808

Feb 3, 2014
Honolulu,Hawaii
I just purchased my 2nd e cigg and it is a brand new I taste MVP2.0 !!! WOOOT.....It came with 2x iclear16's And i didn't notice until after i choose them that the Iclear 16's tanks are PLASTIC :unsure::(:?:........ will this effect the taste or even crack ?!?! i heard some e juices can crack plastic tanks or cloud them or whatever. IF THIS IS SO. should i just order some more kanger protanks i have a protank2 and a protank2 mini already. ANY suggestions on tanks or whatever that goes well with the itaste MVP is appreciated thanks guys. :vapor:

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Here's a list of juices that MBV sells, that they believe will contribute to the failing of certain types of plastic. Whether you use MBV or not... you can extrapolate from the list what might not be such a good idea.
As Topacka has pointed out, primarily citrus and cinnamon based or blended flavors... but flavors you wouldn't expect, like absinthe, banana, pear and root beer can damage some plastics as well.

And to answer your second question, no, glass is pretty much impervious to all e-liquids.

Jenn Perry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would suggest the Protank AERO...but if you are into rebuilding then I love the kayfun lite both are great and I have 3 protank 3s I made into aeros and one actual aero and have been using the kayfun and enjoy it as well all are glass tanks. Citris will crack plastic tanks like lemonade and orange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread