i Taste MVP 2.0 & iclear 16's

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Nick_808, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nick_808

Nick_808 Full Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Honolulu,Hawaii
    I just purchased my 2nd e cigg and it is a brand new I taste MVP2.0 !!! WOOOT.....It came with 2x iclear16's And i didn't notice until after i choose them that the Iclear 16's tanks are PLASTIC :unsure::(:?:........ will this effect the taste or even crack ?!?! i heard some e juices can crack plastic tanks or cloud them or whatever. IF THIS IS SO. should i just order some more kanger protanks i have a protank2 and a protank2 mini already. ANY suggestions on tanks or whatever that goes well with the itaste MVP is appreciated thanks guys. :vapor:

2. Topacka

Topacka Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2014
    Seattle
    Protank 2's are great, standard and mini. They're the only clearos I will use.

Citrus and hard cinnamons (atomic fireball as opposed to cinnamon roll) are the tank breakers.

3. Nick_808

Nick_808 Full Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Honolulu,Hawaii
    So they can break plastic hmm weird. Glass pyrex tanks wont have that problem though right ?

4. State O' Flux

State O' Flux Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Seattle
    Here's a list of juices that MBV sells, that they believe will contribute to the failing of certain types of plastic. Whether you use MBV or not... you can extrapolate from the list what might not be such a good idea.
    As Topacka has pointed out, primarily citrus and cinnamon based or blended flavors... but flavors you wouldn't expect, like absinthe, banana, pear and root beer can damage some plastics as well.

And to answer your second question, no, glass is pretty much impervious to all e-liquids.

5. DetraMental

DetraMental Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2013
    United States
    That's what they say :)

6. Jenn Perry

Jenn Perry Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would suggest the Protank AERO...but if you are into rebuilding then I love the kayfun lite both are great and I have 3 protank 3s I made into aeros and one actual aero and have been using the kayfun and enjoy it as well all are glass tanks. Citris will crack plastic tanks like lemonade and orange

7. Nick_808

Nick_808 Full Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Honolulu,Hawaii
    Damn that is a long list i ordered about 6 juices from Fuzion vapor they are the only juice company ive purchased allot of juice from so far and a couple of them had a warning on it....... i guess ill just put them in my kangor thanks for the info guys.

8. Elizabeth Baldwin

Elizabeth Baldwin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Cool. I'm ordering the Innokin Itaste Friday!

9. Cool-breeze

Cool-breeze Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2013
    Upstate sc
    Along with cinnamon and citrus I've also noticed some wintergreen/mints have that warning. I didn't pay much attention until a spearmint cracked a tank... Now I pay attention. True story.

10. CBone8408

CBone8408 Full Member

Jan 30, 2014
    Midway, TX
    I've had my MVP for a month or so and love it. Now looking to get the VTR. I use aspire stainless steel tanks or PT's only just because I'm kinda rough on everything I own. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

11. kathi17

kathi17 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 30, 2013
    Stonington, ME, USA
    I've got the MVP 2 coming too, but I was disappointed that it has plastic tanks as well. I now have a bunch of plastic ones that came with kits, and would much prefer paying extra for glass. I'm looking forward to the MVP, but not the iclears. I love my PTs!

12. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Moved to Clearomizers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.