I think I know why I was having such a hard time with coil building....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I'm such a dumb dumb.... Here I am thinking if I make a 1.5 coil no matter what wire I use I will get the same result. I'm looking for a constant in an equation where there is none. No wonder I didn't like my builds. :confused:

A BIG thank you to all the members who helped me out in my other thread to finally understand everything involved in getting the right coil build for how I like to vape. :)

I know more today than I did yesterday. I love this forum! :thumbs:

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
PMGKEfH.gif

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
This. Making a coil is simple (unless you're making your own cross stapled parallel alternate universe Clapton) but proper wicking is the key to happiness (and a dry desk).
Agreed... once getting the coil right I re-wicked a couple times until it was perfect and now I know just how much each time. I refused to give up this time and throw in a stock coil. Took the RBA apart several times to check and recheck and just kept at it.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I made an inside out, upside down, bacon wrapped clapton. Delicious

The flamethrower is evidence that someone, at some time said to themselves "I really want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"

Heres a bacon wrapped jalapeno clapton.... so says the guy (or girl) who posted to reddit:
PEhXHsW.jpg

Wrapping a coil in bacon could be a mcguyver move if you were out camping and needed a quick snack. Dang, it now you got me hooked on a bacon fix. Thanks:pervy:

A BIG thank you to all the members who helped me out in my other thread to finally understand everything involved in getting the right coil build for how I like to vape. :)I know more today than I did yesterday. I love this forum! :thumbs:

Couldn't agree more. I learn something new here almost everytime i visit. Happy building:vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread