I think I may need some therapy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taff Evans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2016
Its a great vape Vaya.. really enjoying it. A bit like the Nextiny, no leaks at all, no gurgles, just a good hit every time. Only a house tank though, the Nextiny is still my go-to tank, especially for walking the dog or shopping :) etc.

Not seen the KrüserONE so will look it up now..any good?

I paid a little over £47 for the complete kit, including the nano kit, 23 mm steel tank etc. so am very happy..

Oh and the avocado is no longer mine, put it on ebay sat morning and sold it right away. :D Didnt even open the box!

Last edited:

Vaya

ECF Veteran
Looks Vivi-Tankish, @Vaya.
I wish i had a LavaGen

LMAO wow, it vaguely does. I had several of those first generation ones... *shakes head*

The Krüser is not in the same league, and was well worth it's $130 price tag. I have 2 glass, one plastic and one SS tank for it, all with 'KrüserONE' etched along the side. Stylish atty.

Reactions: Taff Evans

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I know this is the Genesis forum, but a little while ago i purchased this, with the nano kit etc.

DV8TMBq.jpg

Bought it from Uk ebay and it was a used atty, but seems to be as new. Anyway, last night I decided that it had been very patient with me and so got it out and stuck a coil and some cotton wicking in it, and tried it out with a fruity juice at 70/30 and 9mg nicotine, my usual type of juice.
I aimed (Hoped!) for between 1.3 and 1.5 ohms and it came out at 1.4 :toast: and it has really surprised me.. At 13.8 watts I was getting such strong hits from it, that I had to change out the juice to some other stuff i had at 3 mg Nic. as i was actually getting light headed! and i have to say that the flavour is out of this world..even at 3 mg the TH is excellent and lots of vapour..and again superb taste..

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else here has one of these, and how you find it? Again apologies if this is the wrong place for this...thought you might find it interesting.
ahhh, you are the one who got that! I put an early bid but as I had just sold one, decided not to continue. Absolute bargain!!!!!

Reactions: Taff Evans

Taff Evans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2016
Ah...It was you that put the price up!:D

I was set on getting that one, as i also thought that at around that sort of price it was cheap!

Put in a last 2 seconds snipe and got it..Mind you i had bid earlier on it a few times, and as soon as i did some bugger outbid me!

Its in excellent condition and I am delighted with it, especially as it has just about everything with it.

Yes a bargain i think, and it vapes superbly. Thank you for not continuing!:thumbs:

mind you, after a day or two using it i decided to take off the air control ring on the bottom, and promptly lost it..so its going to cost me another £15 or so now, for my stupidity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread