I Think I Went Too Far, Now Im Kinda Scared...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ Garcia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Hi guys, in my journey on the vaping world im still an Ultra, Mega, Giga Newbie, but im willing to learn in order to stop being a noob, well this is my thing, i was browsing ebay and there was an auction for an iTaste 2.0 Shine Series, which i decided to bid just for fun (Since ive never win any of those auctions anyways) but i ended up winning... now the item is being shipped to me but i went to youtube and saw stuff talking about voltage and wattage on the iTaste which got me scared as *^$*@# since i dont know if im gonna be able to use it when it arrives as i just got way lost watching those videos on youtube, and for an IT as myself feeling lost when it comes to technology is kinda of a failure, so can you please be so kind and explain to me what should i know about this devices in the most child-proof language possible?

thanks

(PD: It comes with a vivi nova tank<== Is this Good???)

Last edited:

CJ Garcia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
The MVP is an extremely user-friendly device. What is your current setup? I promise the MVP won't be much more complicated than your current setup, even if your current setup is an Ego/iClear.
it is an ego battery with a cheap CE4 clearomizer, just started vaping like 2 weeks ago jajaja, i ordered some "good" pen styles set ups but they are coming from china

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Yes, the MVP is a well built and has good power management. It is getting a tad old though for advanced features. It is very user friendly and an excellent catch for learning the basics on. I still have two that are a year and a half old. My wife uses one. She is not the biggest of wanting to understand vaping, she just doesn't want to smoke. It works great for her.

As to learning, read. I am not familiar with the Vivi Nova tank. Oh, search on YouTube for each to learn some.

Congrats on the MVP. Great starter!

Last edited:
Reactions: CJ Garcia

CJ Garcia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
MVP is an easy to learn device. More important, i hope you did not get caught up in a bidding war and spend more than fifty or sixty bucks. It happens all the time, wanting to "win" over wanting a good deal.
actually i ended up paying 22 dollars with 2 days shipping

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
The Vivi Nova is similar to the CE4, only larger and a couple options on coil selection. in fact if memory has not eluded me, you can use CE4 coils in the VN...not certain. But if you want any easier more reliable tank, get a Aspire Nautilus Mini and use the BVC (bottom vertical coil). They last much longer and the flavor and vapor is way better, and you can spend the same or more just having to clean/replace CE4 coils more often. The VN is really old school these days but a decent tank nonetheless.

CJ Garcia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Here is a link perhaps will enlighten you...

The Vivi Nova is similar to the CE4, only larger and a couple options on coil selection. in fact if memory has not eluded me, you can use CE4 coils in the VN...not certain. But if you want any easier more reliable tank, get a Aspire Nautilus Mini and use the BVC (bottom vertical coil). They last much longer and the flavor and vapor is way better, and you can spend the same or more just having to clean/replace CE4 coils more often. The VN is really old school these days but a decent tank nonetheless.

i have a nautilus mini coming on the mail from china, but this one is coming today or tomorrow

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
What I do best man,

I see plenty of good replies. Its not hard
In vv voltage up or down till you find a sweet spot.

The old fashion rule was Atty resistance +2 voltage

If you get a 2 ohm head start at 4 v and adjust up or down a touch.

Check out an ohms law calc

Vari Wattage meant you set the power the mod does the voltage.
In this case 2x4v is 8 watts
If you set 8 watts you'll notice the mod says adjusted to 4 volts

You'll get it in a few minutes of playing I promise.

Have fun man, don't over think this stuff

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Sorry the link I did have up was of no use....You can also go to the thread Innokin Owners Group Thread under APV Discussion forum....click the small arrow at the end of the APV Discussion link for the sub forum Variable Voltage discussion.

Innokin Owners Group Thread | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
Yeah, the MVP is a great little device, I use it sometimes now as I gave my dad my back up vision II batteries so my MVP is the back up. I wont complain about the 2 and a half days use I get out of it. ;) As people mentioned above, it is a simple device to learn. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Plenty of MVP owners around these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread