I think its fake liqua ( pictures inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New smoker

Jul 12, 2017
Egypt
I would agree with you.
Chances are good it is a fake or low quality copy.
The new CE-5 battery has a very short life and recharges too quickly to be 1100mAh.
I suspect it contains a 350mAh-450mAh cell inside.

Use it until it dies and then do an autopsy to reveal the truth.

Cheers
I

Hi friend i want to share this important information with all people may be help them about Ego c5e frist time i used it its charged fast and the time life for battaery is short but its 1100 mAh frist thing i said its fake 100%

But after i try this trick i read it before in another website when you buy new Ego c5e leave it in the charger fo 8 hours after that use it , i didi this trick ! My new ego ce5 works without stop for 10 hours or 11 it was suprise for me

I know its not goginal 100% but it works now good it take 2 hours and half in charger i think its good i have as i told you brfor orginal Ego T i takes 3 hours and half just for 600 mAh so i think my ego ce5 not 1100 but may be 800 and I'm happy with it because before that it gives me only 2 hours working now after i did the trick it work 9 hours or 10 i think its good not bad time the orginale one works 1 day and half i read this befor but some people say it works 5 or 6 hours ! Anyway when you buy new ego battery keep it in the charger for 8 hours after that I'm sure it will working good I wish also my ego ce5 works always just fot 9 hours i can replace ut with old one and soon i will move to the vap i was smoking sometimes more than 50 cegaret now i just smok 5 or 7 normal and ( .... ) cegarets its saved my health and my money

Notewithout good liqued contain nicotine 18 if you are high smoker you will never find any help from your ecig
So choose the good liqued

My liqued is dikang i think try it I'm sure you will like it and dcrease the normal ( .... ) cegrates and don't try gottichy liqua its very bad you can use it as a flavors and no supporting if you ask ( bad company )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread