FDA "I think they're crazy..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2014
Moved On
I've never seen either Dimitri or Kev in a real-world context - only in what you might call "in studio" environments, dealing w/ "experts" like Dr. Ross and so forth. They're both very good hosts. And Jeannie is absolutely priceless :)

We need to fund a busload of people like her and her friends to go to Washington, next time Harkin or some of his ilk have a hearing. Or maybe get them to some of these state legislative or city council hearings. No disrespect to younger vapers, but a few folks like Jeannie and her friends would IMO have much more impact than a whole room full of tatooed cloud chasers.

(To repeat: I have nothing against tatoos or non-invasive cloud chasing. Or hotboxing either. It's the preconceived notions held by the intended audience of decision makers that I'm talking about.)

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Tweeted as well. Great video. What's funny is the video reminded me I have a carton of Marlboro reds in my closet...for 20 months. Should probably throw them away.

Nah, don't waste them like that..
Instead, do something like making a YouTube video of you ripping them up & then taking a vape... :vapor:

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
That's a great idea!

Anything & everything we can do to try to turn the tide & increase our numbers.. even with something as seemingly small as what I suggested..

Our opponents (which are many) have been trying to sway public opinion using all types of media for years -- it's time we start doing the same... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread