Not open for further replies.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Its ok ..it was chadr that started the thread so i don't think he cares :)
I will never have dogs ,hubby hates them lol ..ever since he got bit by a family dog when he was little ...
The one in my pic is the baby we have now ...shes awesome and funny as h^%$ .She's 1/2 siamese 1/2 tabby and 7 now .She has a .....y siamese side and a sweet tabby side ,equally as the mood hits her .You can see her eyes and face change and im not kidding ....possessed but fun .NOt A GOOD CAT FOR KIDS .

Your choice of censorship made me lol ;)

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Believe me, I am looking!! So far haven't had any luck finding a hypoallergenic cat that needs rescuing or adopting but doesn't cost an arm and a leg. But I'm gonna keep searching!!

I would also consider a cute little doggie but my apartment said no dogs!! I am lucky I can have anything, the rule used to be fish only or no pets!!

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Yeah it sucked, at first when I moved in it didn't matter, I didn't know how long I would be there but I knew at the time I couldn't really afford a major pet anyways....then I thought I was moving, and I was looking at places that allow cats....but now, I don't know when/if I am moving, could be here awhile, the apartments were sold and the new owners are more lenient...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread