• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I Took the fasttech plunge

Status
Not open for further replies.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Hi, Larry!

I love FastTech, and have bought a ton of great vaping stuff from them!

However, if you bought this to "test the waters" you should realize that you've made things difficult.

First, since the istick has an internal battery, it ships differently (and slower!) than most things from FastTech,

But even worse, the Chinese New Year just ended, and everybody over there just went back to work after a 10-day vacation. So, every factory and distributor is working overtime to fill back-orders, which creates an incredible hit on the Chinese postal system.

FastTech will probably catch up on orders within a couple of days. But so will many other vendors, and the huge slug of stuff hits their delivery systems like a ton of lead!

In any case, I think you'll like FastTech, if you decide to order more stuff from them. But this particular order, at this particular time, might take much longer to get to you than it normally would!

ETA: and it also seems that the 50W isticks have an 11-day ETA, which won't help either!
You might have done a lot better here:
Eleaf Istick 50 watt (4400 mah) - 101 Vape

Last edited:

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Larry let us know when you get it ok?

I've had three orders and averaging six plus weeks on each...

and I'd like an iStick 50 next..and they've got great priced..but for five to ten bucks more it's here in 3 days from another vendor.

Wow, my orders average around 12 days. As low as 6 days from door to door and up to a month when I used the free shipping.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA

and I'd like an iStick 50 next..and they've got great priced..but for five to ten bucks more it's here in 3 days from another vendor.

Before the holiday, I was getting about 10-12 days from ship to delivery.
Last year, the CNY was a major cluster....thingy.
And although FastTech has some great prices on great stuff, they're not that good on some of the name-brand items, like innokin or eleaf (This is, I believe, because of minimum-price issues with the manufacturers). As evidenced by the 101vape link, which is basically the same price (plus shipping, from 101).

Bottom line, there are lots of great things to buy from fasttech, but the authentic eleaf istick isn't really one of them, and particularly at this time of year!

Sorry, Larry! Maybe cancel the FT order and get it from 101vape? But DO try FT for some of their other stuff (in a couple of weeks!)

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Waaaaaa (like a baby!!)

Iv never gotten any better then three to four weeks, even when getting the tracking.
Every order placed without tracking has taken 30-35 days, :?(

They should do what focal has done and set up a warehouse in the states, they could REALLY make a killing.

does focal have a US warehouse? I thought that was angelcigs?

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows

I've never bought batteries from Fasttech, just tanks. evape.us has the istick 50 for about the same price, and free shipping, and it made it to my door in three days (plus they throw in a free bottle of juice with every order....)

I'm hesitant to order anything right now, with them coming back from their holiday and with the West Coast port issues.....

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
I placed my first order with fasttech today - an iStick 50W. I don't really need the high wattage but couldn't pass up the 4400 MaH. Most of my vaping is on ProTank 3s. Of course, this might just be the impetus I need to start building some of my own coils.

You made a good move.Congrats.Just get the Natilus mini tank and you good to go.

Rourke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Brooklyn, CT
I too recently placed my 1st FT order. My 1st order was 2/12(coils) which has already shipped. I believe that was before their holiday. My 2nd order was just Tuesday, 2/24, (more coils and a bluetooth headset) has not shipped yet. I think that one was in the middle of their holiday. I am in no rush, as long as I get it within the next 3 months. I will try to remember to update everyone when I get them, in case anyone is curious.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I buy stuff from fast tech that I want but I can live life without. This way, its ok when I am finally able to forget about it, and then one day way in the future, surprise vapemail!

That's the way to do it, I think. Like you, I generally buy things I don't need right away, and pieces/parts (cases, drip tips, o-rings).

Wow, my orders average around 12 days. As low as 6 days from door to door and up to a month when I used the free shipping.

You're lucky, in a year and a half of ordering from them, I'm right around 21 days as an average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread