• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I Took the fasttech plunge

Status
Not open for further replies.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
I placed my first order with fasttech today - an iStick 50W. I don't really need the high wattage but couldn't pass up the 4400 MaH. Most of my vaping is on ProTank 3s. Of course, this might just be the impetus I need to start building some of my own coils.
I have never ordered from FT. I'm too skeered[emoji33]

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
InTheShade..you can't be that far from me..dang it what's slow tech got against me!
mad-050.gif
:p

seriously the last order I placed was on 12/19 and I didn't get it until the second week in February
brick-wall-017.gif

Ed had good luck with his orders from Focalecig...9 days I think it was..maybe a few more. (US warehouse now, that was from their German one)

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
InTheShade..you can't be that far from me..dang it what's slow tech got against me!
mad-050.gif
:p

seriously the last order I placed was on 12/19 and I didn't get it until the second week in February
brick-wall-017.gif

Ed had good luck with his orders from Focalecig...9 days I think it was..maybe a few more. (US warehouse now, that was from their German one)

LOL I don't know Ginny, I just always stuff in stock and ships next day. I never use the free shipping and always upgrade. Maybe your next order you can send to my house and I'll ship to you - it'll be quicker :D

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
The manufacturers in China are cutting their ETA's to FT in half lately, and getting things out much faster now than expected...so FT now can contract a shipper much faster to you now...this post Chinese New year (CNY) shipping has been much faster than expected by everybody..

BTW...whether I'm in Florida or in Massachusetts, I ALWAYS get my orders ( few hundred the past 2 years) in normally 8-20 days at my door, from date of order..and that includes batteries....and I usually only order, ready to ship, or ships in 1 day items..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread