Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
It seems to me that what the ANTZ are saying amounts to this: "You don't know how much safer it is, so it must be POISON!" Completely illogical, but it suits their ideology to believe that, and it suits their ....-retentive natures to go about trying to push this thinking on EVERYONE IN CREATION. It makes as much sense as: "it looks like cigarette smoke, so it MUST BE cigarette smoke!"

Andria

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Ummm, exactly WHERE does one find "clean air" to inhale? Do you have some stashed? Are you a Super Villain with hundreds of underground tanks holding the world's supply of "clean air" hostage?

'Cause otherwise, I think you need a time machine to find "clean air".

;)

just what IS clean air composed of??? nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, helium, Krypton, Neon, chlorine?? , argon, Xenon, Radon??? and the 150,000 complex aromatic hydrocarbons that float around that humans have dumped into the atmosphere in the last 200 yrs....

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
It seems to me that what the ANTZ are saying amounts to this: "You don't know how much safer it is, so it must be POISON!" Completely illogical, but it suits their ideology to believe that, and it suits their ....-retentive natures to go about trying to push this thinking on EVERYONE IN CREATION. It makes as much sense as: "it looks like cigarette smoke, so it MUST BE cigarette smoke!"

Andria

but but but my BBQ grill makes smoke ;)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
but but but my BBQ grill makes smoke ;)

Even the ANTZ might like that kind of smoke. :D But you know, you just gotta know, there's some killjoy somewhere blathering at great and tedious length about the deadly chemicals issuing from that yummy smelling grill. And probably a few militant vegans lecturing about the deadly nature of the yummy meat IN the grill!

I love that sigline I've seen around here, about the definition of a puritan: someone who's sure that someone somewhere is having fun, enjoying themselves, and it's their job to put a stop to it! :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread