I wanna know if steam company's gentlemans reserve is anything like broke dicks payday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricknice1980

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2015
New Britain, CONNECTICUT
Hey I love broke dicks payday but lately I've jus been sick an tired of scowering the internet for eliquid an no I'm not really into the subscription thing either but anyway I would like to know if steam company's gentlemans reserve anything like broad dicks payday I'm looking into some new companys to order from perhaps go to steam company seeing there only about a 45 min drive maybe have lunch its out near the shore line in orange Connecticut

Hey I love broke dicks payday but lately I've jus been sick an tired of scowering the internet for eliquid an no I'm not really into the subscription thing either but anyway I would like to know if steam company's gentlemans reserve anything like broad dicks payday I'm looking into some new companys to order from perhaps go to steam company seeing there only about a 45 min drive maybe have lunch its out near the shore line in orange Connecticut
Never tried them personally, don't even know is if their available here in Australia.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I haven't tried "payday" but just looking at the description i can't see how they will be too similar. I used to like Gentlemans Reserve ( haven't had it in years ), but if you like "Payday" why not stick with it, since you get four times the juice for the same price, compared to " Gentleman's Reserve " , and it's not the same flavor profile anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread