i want a 26650 tube mod , but what's a good one ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
I was looking at the Seeker, there really ar`nt that many 26650 clones available anymore. But I chose this one, cause its built like a brick outhouse. Of course it`s kinda married to the K25 now, but its hit`s like a nuclear powered freight train. Its a FuHattan. That new Ijoy 26650 is the shiznit!
IMG_20170717_222052-1664x1248.jpg

Last edited:

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: No discussion of sales outside the Classifieds please

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
My personal favorite 26650 tube is a Silver Dragon by J2P customs. No longer in production but you can find them on eBay or vape Trader occasionally, and they usually sell for a price you won't feel compelled to buy a clone. If you really want a clone, you can get a stainless version of a Hades V1 on fasttech for 10 bucks.

Solaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2017
I've always been very fond of the Smok-E Mountain copper Vanilla mod, and was very happy to finally put my hands on the 26650 version, the V-Rex. Icing on the cake was that it was only $50 from Delaware Vapors. Perfect match for the Calypso RDTA, although a bit ungainly.

View attachment 689371
That patina is killer looking, very nice.
Well i bought a Chi-Megan but the thing is TOO nice to touch and talk about a fingerprint magnet ,,,jeeeeeezzzz !.
That Arthas above USED to be owned by Outcast but NOT anymore ,,,,, ;).
THX oc.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I believe there's a 26650 super t mod in the classys. Can't remember the name now.

Edit: it's called the shockwave. Owned one when they first came out and sold it 2 weeks later for like $500. Hurt to sell it but needed the money.

Very nice mod!

Last edited:

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
A small collection of 26650 tube mechs. A form factor I find appealing.
image.jpeg

Left to Right:
A. silver dragon by j2p
- great! Recently gone 2 weeks as a daily driver. No complaints after adjusting the switch a bit.
B. no logo el gigante by W.H.O.M. - this may be a clone but it certainly works well enough. Button is a little janky and the top cap a little funky.
C. can't remember but image.jpeg someone might
- works well, all brass with SS funtioning accents that screw on and off.
D. "the boss" by cartel (#51 brass)
- sold to me as authentic, fits the bill and weighs a ton.
E. asmodus fat snow wolf (#14 SS)
- sold to me as authentic but damaged. I have been successful in my quest to revive it:)
F. sigelei "Little White"
- first fat mech I familiarized myself with and became comfortable using ("LilWhite"Clouder...). One of the few with a locking switch.
G. chi megan (#539)
- sold as authentic and came with verification. Needed a good cleaning but superb!
H. j2p "pit bull" (copper)
- great hitting mod, personal reasons for picking this up, told to be authentic.
I. something by ihybrid
- thought it was a trinity but looks nothing like what I am currently finding. Switch is smooth.
J. Lastly the triquetra by mvp
-great mod for building, hits ok. Works in both 26650 and 18650 modes but prefer 26650. Only "clone" I'm supposed have.

You'd probably find most of these at various websites and and/or classifieds
(Vaping HardwareSwap Meets)
:glug:

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Have 26650 gotten any better back when I used them years ago the sag was badSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
most specs were just deceiving until the likes of mooch came along with guidance. Better choices came to light, old and new. I am currently rotating through a couple mxjos and a couple of those ijoys on single batt mechs, around .25 ohm and all have been great performers!
Of course, some mechs will perform better due to the materials used.

Edit: I should get a real time voltmeter for s&gs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread