Status
Not open for further replies.

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
You use the amazon to send the money. Once you make the payment, it tells you to email Jeff with all the details (and graphics).

Make sure your amazon account has the correct shipping address, as that is what Jeff will use when he ships it out.

You will probably get a reply from Jeff soon, but he is crazy busy, so it may take a bit for him to get to it.

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
Hi, is it possible to order a chuck and ship to Singapore?

I'm not sure how to do it even though i've looked at thagbuilt website. (i'm not used to having no shopping cart lol!)

I emailed jeff about it but recieved no reply. I'm hoping someone here can help me. thanks!!

Jeff may be Chucking away in his shop unable to answer e-mails at the moment, but us Chuckleheads will try to assist you as best as we can.

I believe there is an amazon ordering button on the thagbuilt site for international orders. You may want to go back to the site and check that out.

Once you have paid for it, you should e-mail him with the following:

Your Name:
Model:
Atomizer:
Body Color:
Cap Color:
Describe any customizations

You also want to add any pictures/designs with your email and describe how you want it. There currently is no extra charge for graphics.

I hope this helps, and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

WebNetIncome

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Texas-USA
ok i'll order one right now and email him. it will take longer to add custom graphics right? If so i'll order a generic plain one first. I'm anxious to kick the analog habit. thanks all!
I am not 100% sure, but i think the time of delivery will be the same even with custom graphics unless he has generic ones laying around.
I would email him again to ask. The custom graphics is just sending him a pic or telling him what you want on it.

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
Thanks! I've ordered and perhaps I'll order a backup chuck sometime down the road with custom design. Can't wait!

Congratz, have you been to the Saturday thread yet? It's where most of us spend our time waiting and whining for our Chucks. It's a fun thread, LOADED with damn good people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread