I want to quit smoking ! WHats the Best E Cig to buy ? Need Help ! Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivisionMatrix

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Kissimmee, Florida
A little more info would be helpful, do you care if it looks like a cigarette? or are you more interested in performance and battery life? If the latter, I'd recommend a Riva 510 Lite bundle from LibertyFlights If you use the coupon code ECF you get 20% off. The big battery 510's are extremely popular so you can get lots of accessories and so on for them, and the battery life is quite good (750 mah vs 180 on a standard 510). For liquids, I would recommend TastyVapor.us, FreedomSmokeUSA.com, BackwoodsBrew.com, or you can always hit OneStopDIYShop.com to get everything you need to make it yourself.

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
What is the best starter kit to buy and what is the best site ? Ia m lost when it comes to this E Cig thing ! I want to be a better Dad and Stop smoking, I am on a tight budget what do you suggest ? Thanks Greg .

I agree with Division Matrix. Get a riva 510 lite from liberty flights order some boge 510lr cartos from Nhaler and try Nhaler's USA Mix while you/re at it. Give this stuff a week, read a lot of threads here and then go juice shopping to fit your taste. Good luck.

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
I also agree that the Ego or Riva from Liberty Flights is a good starter. The Boge cartomizers will make your overall experience better too. If you want something slimmer - with pre-filled cartomizers, then Vapor for Life may be an option for you.
There are lots of GREAT suppliers on this forum so it can be overwhelming to choose. I order e-juices from a few different wonderful places, and get batteries & cartomizers from others. My recommendation is to just jump in and be willing to try lots of new things.
Best Luck to you!

UKtarget

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Wolverhampton
For an all-round starter kit the above from LF or tornado tank from TW is the place to start.
You guys have a helluva lot of choice when it comes to juice flavours
(yes I am a little jealous:oops:)
Just browse the forum and if you have questions fire away as I'm sure someone can help.
Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of gaping

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
Riva will do you fine. If you are concerned about the size (its a lil baseball bat shaped) then go with a Joye 510. Battery life isnt as good but its almost the same size as a typical 100 cigarette. You WILL eventually want something with a better battery life Im sure. I think you can get a RIVA kit (2 full ecigs and a charger) for around $40 shipped and a 510 for a lil more. Either way you cant go wrong.

Good luck, and Im sure if you really want to quit smoking this will make it soooo much easier.

Glad you found this place. Tons of great people and great info here.

Oh and if you are strictly limited for money, check the classified after making a few more posts. But you should be able to find a single 510 kit for around $25 at one of the vendors listed here on the site.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
You might want to check out this post http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ego-type-models/163146-ego-t-vs-go-go.html before you buy. It's a long one but has a lot of insite. Good luck to you and welcome to the world of Vaping...

I haven't tried it but, I won't knock the go-go. However, someone new hasn't found their favorite juice and they haven't found the nic level they can tolerate. The go-go is, by all accounts, a great all day vape but, until it has a way to deal with the fact that someone new is likely to load it up with something they won't want to vape all day, IMO it's not for them.

ajkron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2011
alabama
check out the classifieds when you make your mind up. there are some real great deals that will keep you within your budget.
good luck with your new adventure. i tried everything to stop and the e cig was the only thing that worked. as soon as i got it i never picked up an analog again

What is the best starter kit to buy and what is the best site ? Ia m lost when it comes to this E Cig thing ! I want to be a better Dad and Stop smoking, I am on a tight budget what do you suggest ? Thanks Greg .

SMKNOMOR

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
salem ma
"Best" is subjective. first you need to find out what best means of you. ie.. low key looking/cigarette feel, battery life, two piece,three piece etc. Joyetech 510's(3 piece,cig feel) kr808's(Two piece,cig feel) and ego style (longer battery life,option to modify to a lower resistance atomizer/cartomizer[more vapor]) are standard starters for most. The best juices come from the juice specialty sites.For example: backwoodsbrew,freedomsmokeusa and alienvisionsejuice when you want to improve your vaping experience.

Tip: what ever you get make sure its no less than 3.7 volt. some eGo style's are 3.2. I found that out the hard way.

Last edited:

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
i just researched this site until i read enough to know that for ME ....( i wanted ease of use and minimal investment ..i went with the XL kr808d ....im not doing all the extra stuff or messing with atomizers but thats just me .Battery and carts and refilling later ,thats it .Just research whole site .Youll find it and good luck to you !

CoreTUNA

Dec 8, 2010
Minnesota
I also agree that the Ego or Riva from Liberty Flights is a good starter. The Boge cartomizers will make your overall experience better too. If you want something slimmer - with pre-filled cartomizers, then Vapor for Life may be an option for you.
There are lots of GREAT suppliers on this forum so it can be overwhelming to choose. I order e-juices from a few different wonderful places, and get batteries & cartomizers from others. My recommendation is to just jump in and be willing to try lots of new things.
Best Luck to you!

I would also recommend what he said also, Though you might be looking for a smaller device. You could always choose to get a joye 510! Later on if you start liking PV's you can always start getting mods.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin

I just PM'D you, but if looks all garbled, pm me back and i'll give you my email and forward the email i sent to my sister, that way.
i'd post it all here, but i dont think i'm alllowed to do email or links etc.

GoAskAl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
USA-PA
I haven't tried it but, I won't knock the go-go. However, someone new hasn't found their favorite juice and they haven't found the nic level they can tolerate. The go-go is, by all accounts, a great all day vape but, until it has a way to deal with the fact that someone new is likely to load it up with something they won't want to vape all day, IMO it's not for them.

I just said he should read the post and then decide. If he gets empty carts or an extra 5 pack of emptys he can experiment. I would have saved a ton of $$ if I had read that post first. all day on 1 cart and a battery that lasts 24 hours is just what I was looking for to quit my 2 PAD habit. Just my 2 penneys... It is a personal choice but a tough one for someone new. I remember :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread