I want to start mixing my own juices. Looking for relatively pure flavoring. Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johndoe1027

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2014
NC, USA
Hey all. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

I find myself mixing my "prefab" flavors with unflavored VG all the time because almost all of them are too strong. I have Velvet Cloud unflavored base in 0mg and 6mg for lightening strong flavors. I also have some Heritage VG I use from time to time for the same purpose.

I've been kicking around the idea of DIY juice for months now but I'm still lost on which extract manufacturer to try first. I would like to make juice with the least chemicals possible without going "all-natural". I read that the Flavor Apprentice is a good choice in that vein. What are some other options that have less chemicals than the food grade vendors? I (think I) want straight VG with a little flavor and ~2mg nic. ATM, I only use RDA's so I don't think it will be too thick. I have vaped everything from 20vg/80pg to straight unflavored VG. After vaping a lot of VCV I don't think I need PG at all but I do want a little flavor and a little nic. Thinking about starting with my VCV base for now and see where DIY takes me.

If it helps, I lean toward fruits. My fall back ADV juice is a local grape/apple/lemonade.

Is there a flavor extract vendor that sells flavorings that are any "safer" than TFA? I don't want to go "all- natural" either though as I have read about the sugars involved, especially with the fruit flavors. That's almost as scary as diacetyl.

Thanks so much for any advice you have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread