I will not buy anything!!! I will not buy anything!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lookin2quit

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
La Mesa, California, United States
Everytime I come to this forum, I promise myself that I wont buy anything else, than check out juice reviews. Sure enough, I hear raves about a particular juice and go order some! Than, last night, I heard about cartomizers for the 510's. Low and behold, I ordered some of those from a referral here! Than, I get scared about legislation, as mentioned here frequently, and beef up the stockpiles!

I CANT AFFORD TO KEEP VISITING THIS SITE!!!

:hubba:

*In all honesty, since I am new and "playing" with different things, I spend about the same or less than I did smoking...

I know the feeling....just started vaping again a week ago. I've already placed 4 orders in that one week 8-o, between a new kit and cartomizers (darn you Steve at V4L, all your sales are eating my money!!)

DianeH

Apr 24, 2010
Toronto GTA
I vape an eGo. After my first $100+ layout, I haven't purchased more since then. I smoke some analogues along with the vaper because nicotine is not available in Canada. So far I've cut 2 pkgs of 8 packs @$58.50 ($117.00) per month, or 2 x $22 each from the Native Reserve if I buy them there. I'll be buying the Vegetable Glycerine and Polyprolene Glycol to mix my own flavours and I think that'll be a downfall... The flavourings are amazing...what a taste! My old cigs are boring and I don't know why I continue to smoke them :/ Probably just for a nicotine hit... but I've reduced my 27 a day habit with 7 a day...not bad eh; and overall I feel better... There were alot of places I wouldn't go because I hated stepping out in the cold. Now I'm free to vape inside. Everybody wants to try it so I'll have to buy extra cartridges for them and polyester-fill... I don't need bacteria to build up in the atomizer or cartridges :p

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
Welcome to ECF,its just what we do.Talk,shop and wait for the mailman.
Aint that the truth! :thumbs:
I originally got into this to save money... which isn't working out so well. :lol: That's the reason why I don't have one of those "break even in ___ days" banner, I don't want to embarrass myself.

drooks

May 6, 2010
San Antonio
That's so true. My first purchase was a site that shipped from china. It was for a 901 and after I realized the location of shipment and realized how long I was going to have to wait I decided to purchase from a US company and have received and used my 510 for a week and still have not gotten my 901. To anyone looking for their new purchase wanting it fast, make sure you find someone who is in your country and has stock. In the US mine was from Vermont Vapor. Lots of other good sites I have found since like Cignot. I have also ordered some juice from tasty vapor. Great stuff and fast shipping. In a nut shell what I am saying is there have been several orders I have made since starting this, but I think I am in a spot now where I wont be buying so much.... unless the fun and tasty factor takes over me :rolleyes:

LMAO:p, it's the strangest lingo I have ever seen/heard, but does make you feel like part of the crowd now don't it>>>>....I am new to this but have learn a ton here and am now filling up my own carts via the condom method, hehehe....now I just need the 510 with manual battery, a few more flavors to try and woo hooo let the fun begin...:vapor:

ivyjhen

May 17, 2010
Boulder Creek CA
Also LMAO! I totally understand the urge to keep ordering e-cig products! I've been obsessed with mine from day one and have spent waaay too much on accessories and juice just looking for the ones that appeal to me! I am still placing orders to various venders and my credit card bill reflects it lol! And I'm still not done yet! Viva la vape!

DallasEd

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
I'm hooked - I admit it. I'm not smoking cigarettes for the first time in 40 years. But I've got to get a handle on this thing. I've got a PV I like (see I'm using the "lingo" too). I found a juice I can live with - for now.

But people keep talking about "mods" and DIY juice......

Wait, wait........I've got to get on top of this thing.

Now, where is that VISA card.........I know it's here somewhere.......

Halo.........need...........more..............Halo...........

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Me too! I started out with a 510 from Cignot. These forum users have me ready to check out the Ego stuff.

Now I know what a "Chuck" is...

Where do we call an end to it?

As a side note I got interested in cartomizers (See, I do it too) for my 510 and am anxious to try them out in my PV! I bet the TH will be awesome!

Also, I really did order some custom juice from TV (Did it again), that is carmel with a "taste/hint" of tobacco. Looking for a super awesome RY4 replacement!!! When this stuff arrives, I'll put on a fresh cart and batt, and maybe even drip, who knows. I'll do the 5v on my passthru and I'll bet it will rock! Once my cartimizers arrive, I'll try the condom method to refill them

Is this a "special" language us vapers speak???

Don't forget to do the Taryn spin ok? ;-)

Rev. Redmond Farrier

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
Georgia
I just started with my first pv about 15 hours ago, a DSE601 pipe. My tobacco habit doesn't have much up front cost since I found a really cheap supply of pipe tobacco. I have been smoking 3 to 5 bowls of the stuff a day for about $3 a week. But the way I see it, even if this is a more expensive habit for me at the moment, I will save a load of money in the long run on medical bills, meds, and lost wages due to poor health.

Oh, dear. I think I just convinced myself to order that mini pipe I saw on one of the many links I found here. If I do that, I will have to order some more juice as well.

Oh, well. You have to spend money to save money right? (I don't think that is quite how the cliche goes lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread