I year smoke free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

av8tor

Mar 21, 2010
Back in the States
To my friends in the V4L forum,

Today I have reached my one year Vapeversary!!! I know this looks strange to those who have been around awhile but I had a relapse in Afghanistan while getting rocked every day and the cig-a-likes didn't cut it. I know I haven't posted here much and for a while but I would like to take this opportunity to thank my friends in the V4L forum for your help and support along the way! This is a daily struggle and the support and kindness of this forum was instrumental in my success. Thank you Morandir for all you help and support at a time when getting information was tough and sometimes impossible (and sometimes for the information overload you are famous for:pervy:). Snow for all your wisdom and knowledge and guidance. Ms. K9lover who is always there, even in the dark times. Ms. Stephanie and Mr. Roccov sir, new friends who have helped and encouraged through this last year! Ms Marykay who also is always there with a kind word and encouragement. Adrianlynn, Val, Born, Jeffree, gamer and the countless others who helped, encouraged and entertained along the way. Without this support, success would not have come. You have my sincere thanks and admiration!

V/R

Av8tor

Reactions: EleanorR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread