Status
Not open for further replies.

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
This news is like all owners Iatty Imeo.
Especially me. I have 2 Iatty

Nice Mosin! I feel like there are many more EU GG users who are vaping their iAttys. I can't wait to get a TS native base! I don't use my iAtty as much as I once did because I hate using adapters and it just doesn't vape as well without airflow control!

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Nice Mosin! I feel like there are many more EU GG users who are vaping their iAttys. I can't wait to get a TS native base! I don't use my iAtty as much as I once did because I hate using adapters and it just doesn't vape as well without airflow control!

COV has an adapter that allows use of ac. I have had it since I bought Iatty

Mosin_Sergei

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Nizniy Novgorod Russia
www.mebelalkova.ru
If there is no database adapters can I use two of them are turning Iatty 12 milliliter tank.
I have already done so. But 510 is too weak link connector.

LadyStrick9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado
Hi everyone! I have been working on a spreadsheet of links that I originally started compiling to help me locate important posts that I may want to refer to later. In the process, I began talking with Lorderos33. Long story short, since I was combing through some of the threads for information, and Lorderos was needing to pull his "How-To's" and "Tips & Tricks" into some kind of organized location...well, I just put it all on one convenient spreadsheet!

The site is still "Under Construction" (so to speak). There are, no doubt, important posts that I haven't included yet or am not aware of. And, there are also posts that will eventually be deleted. Lorderos will be reviewing the sheet periodically to make comments, corrections and clarifications. But, for now, I asked him if I could allow you folks to view it and offer any feedback or suggestions you may have.

Please don't let it intimidate you. When you go to the site below.....you will see a button to the top right corner that says "1 other viewer" (or 2, 3, etc). If you click on that...a chat column will appear to right. You can chat with each other or with me. And if you want, I will even meet you there for a quick "tutorial". If you sign in with a Google (gmail) or Facebook account, your actual account name should show up, otherwise, you will be "anonymous".

I would be grateful for any suggestions, ideas or feedback. These posts are 99% from our good friend, Lorderos33. All I've done is put them into groups and make them accessible (we thank you Lorderos )

Let me know what you think folks! Here's the Link:

Click here for "Lorderos's Helpful Links"

LadyStrick9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado
Thanks dspin :) I appreciate that. Lorderos did the hard part. LOL I know he and I both are hoping it will be helpful to folks. I posted it to get some feedback and suggestions, btw....so let me know if you have any ideas that might improve upon the existing document? Tks.

Well Lady, isn't that quite an undertaking. Thanks to you for doing it. Excellent

Omega.gr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Greece
Of course Thano !!

it can work the same way with any GG base atomizer including Ody !
I did that patent as soon as i got my first batch ithakas but didn't find time to upload. :)

It is a really nice extra to have the 510 ithaka base even if someone does not own an ithaka atomizer.

So maybe a small task for you to make a gg pin with orings for that purpose. You know better than me :)

Might be useful to lots of GG atomizer owners.

hi guys,hope u can help me,i finally managed to get my hands on an iatty after months of trying,ive been trying now for 3 days to set it up and no matter how i set it up(2mm single wick,2mm doubled,3mm single 3mm doubled in modded cup,3*1mm ekowool,chimney open fully,closed,half open,every combo imaginable) after 6/7 toots i get a throat scorching lung melting dry hit and it refuses to wick,im using 1.8ohm premade wires,50/50 juice running it in my gg with a kick2 set at 8watts,wires all glow evenly,wicks nice and flush in the channels everythimg looks perfect,any help would be appreciated as when the wicks saturated the vapes exceptional prefer it to both my oddy & ithaka,cheers

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
hi guys,hope u can help me,i finally managed to get my hands on an iatty after months of trying,ive been trying now for 3 days to set it up and no matter how i set it up(2mm single wick,2mm doubled,3mm single 3mm doubled in modded cup,3*1mm ekowool,chimney open fully,closed,half open,every combo imaginable) after 6/7 toots i get a throat scorching lung melting dry hit and it refuses to wick,im using 1.8ohm premade wires,50/50 juice running it in my gg with a kick2 set at 8watts,wires all glow evenly,wicks nice and flush in the channels everythimg looks perfect,any help would be appreciated as when the wicks saturated the vapes exceptional prefer it to both my oddy & ithaka,cheers

with the wick doubled, take the upper wick and put it on the base, like you would normally do with a kayfun if you did that before. The lower wick take it into the channels. You might want to try to make the channel wicks 1mm by destranding in half the 2mm wick. Leave chimney barely closed. If you are using only ekowool try silica because ekowool as I know needs time to break and become wicky (I only used it twice and have had it with it)

OR

use cotton and never look back!

EDIT: Also forgot to mention the pressure factors. Never fill it to the max, it is a big tank and air needs to be there. I am not sure what you are using as a mod but play with the airflow (tighten it) to get going for a while. You will get it soon enough, some people vape exclusively iatty(s) and they never had problems. Oh did i mention COTTON?? worth a try :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread