Status
Not open for further replies.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
My preference is the Stainless Caps with Clear Tube. As I started to juggle 4 tanks and Juices I quickly realized my system of identifying contents with the Drip Tips was not working. After a disasterous occurence last week mixing juices in one Tank I decided to order more tanks.

When I saw the picture on IBTank's Website with the different colored O-Rings and with guidance from OCD in another thread I placed the Order.

I was so stoked to receive the tanks yesterday and the attached picture is what I affectionately call my Toker. I will now call it my Toker with Racing Stripes.

OCD and the Girls hit it out of the Park for me yesterday :)

Thank you so much.

Attachments

• Toker With Racing Stripes.jpg
    Toker With Racing Stripes.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 62

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
See DJ, tol ya The Girls will usually come through when you leave them a note. They cant always fill requests but putting the colored orings on for you is a pretty easy one.

Now just to remember what flavors the colors indicate.

OCD, I am hoping that you Thank the Girls for me since this was a Big Hit for me last week when I opened the Package.

As I am getting Older I never want to replicate what occured last week with the mixed flavors. I have a Word document now and since my preference is the Stainless Caps with Clear Tube this will be so much easier for me now. Flavor in Red Tank, Flavor in Blue Tank, etc...

You will have to warn the Girls also, I now need to decide what to add to my next Order with more colored O-Rings since I plan to retrofit my other Tanks.

Thanks again.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Well based on the different colors of o-rings and washers you could have 21 different configurations with the SS caps. Throw in the anodized caps and you get another 210 combos. That's just using the clear tank. Even Baditude doesn't have that many. LOL I won't even mention the thousands of combinations using the different color tanks or the different sizes. I see why OCD and the ladies are always so busy. Enjoy the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread