Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
so after getting my IBtank and a 3.2 ohm smoktek single coil, i gotta say this is a weak combo. It can barely keep up with my 2.0ohm aerotank...

man i know there has to be a carto out there that can out perform a aerotank... so far the aerotank is the best tank i done used since i started vaping... its quiet and smooth no gurgling leaking or nothing... but this carto is loud and not producing more vapor than the aerotank plus it gets hot.

really need some help on a good carto that produces alot of vapor with a good throat hit and not much to stiff on the pull....

We all see and taste things differently, but give me a good slotted carto any day of the week. IKV (if they can be had) or Boge. But, for me, it's slotted ONLY. The punched ones can't keep my pace. Good luck hunting!

Tom Servo

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
United States
Black Swirl:

mvp_ocd_swirl.jpg

ClayTaylorNC

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2014
United States
Question: Does anyone know what mm to order so it'll fit right on my Cana DNA30? I want it to be as flush as possible to the ring like my Kayfun is. Or I guess, whats the bottom mm of the Kayfun light could also be asked lol. And also, I will be ordering a halfling so where do I get carto's that are that small? And one more question! Does anyone have any experience they can share on how Bobas Bounty is in these tanks? Any help is appreciated!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Question: Does anyone know what mm to order so it'll fit right on my Cana DNA30? I want it to be as flush as possible to the ring like my Kayfun is. Or I guess, whats the bottom mm of the Kayfun light could also be asked lol. And also, I will be ordering a halfling so where do I get carto's that are that small? And one more question! Does anyone have any experience they can share on how Bobas Bounty is in these tanks? Any help is appreciated!
My KFL+ is 22mm diameter, so a 22mm IBTanked halfling is what you'd want.

The best place to order the shorty cartos for a halfling is from IBTanked. https://www.ibtanked.com/accessories/cartomizers

Boba's Bounty is one of the thickest e-liquids in consistancy, and likely give any tank some issues. You may need to enlarge the pre-made holes with a carto punch tool, dilute the flavor with some distilled water, and still need to change the carto more frequently than you would with other flavors.

Last edited:

ClayTaylorNC

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2014
United States
My KFL+ is 22mm diameter, so a 22mm IBTanked halfling is what you'd want.

The best place to order the shorty cartos for a halfling is from IBTanked. https://www.ibtanked.com/accessories/cartomizers

Boba's Bounty is one of the thickest e-liquids in consistancy, and likely give any tank some issues. You may need to enlarge the pre-made holes with a carto punch tool, dilute the flavor with some distilled water, and still need to change the carto more frequently than you would with other flavors.

Thank you sir! I am ordering right now. Can't wait to get it, I hear great things about the flavor/vapor they produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread