1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

IBTROCKS Discount Code

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by OCD, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. OCD

OCD Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

As mentioned in another thread we have set up a discount code for orders over $50 (not including shipping or tax). We really wanted to do something for our two year anniversary and figured the Fourth of July holiday would be a great time to kick it off.

This code will run as long as we feel we can sustain it so that means it is open ended and may expire at any time.

As most of you all know our pricing has always been rock bottom. Our philosophy is to give the greatest value at the lowest price so that doesnt often leave room for discounting. With our sales level this year our inventory turnover has gotten to the point where giving back makes sense and this is where we felt it would mean the most to our customers and also have a chance at being something we could continue on with.

This discount is across the store so those $1.35 cartomizers (when you purchase 10 or more) get an additional discount bringing them down close to $1.20 each when they are part of an order with a total over the $50 minimum.

I really hope folks like this and appreciate the effort put into trying to make vaping not only pleasurable but also affordable.

2. DetraMental

DetraMental Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Love you guys/gals! Thanks for bringing such awesome products to us vaperers and this discount! Happy 4th of July to you and yours!!

3. SnowDog

SnowDog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    You took the words right out of my mouth. Thanks OCD and enjoy your weekend!

4. DJLEC

DJLEC Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Many Thanks to you and the Girls for this.

Ordered more Cartos since I can always use more of them :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Ed_C

Ed_C Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Thanks OCD!!!

6. sharkster

sharkster Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks just ordered two tanks 20 cartomizers. Your IBTROCKIN.

7. OCD

Good to hear, we will keep the code up for the foreseeable future. It is also posted on the front page of the site so folks should be able to find it easy enough.

8. OCD

We are going to end the IBTROCKS Coupon at the end of this month. Had hoped to be able to keep this going but it just isnt in the cards at this time.

9. DHCrocks

DHCrocks Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

thanks for the heads up, I guess I'll have to put in my order a bit early.:)

10. jwag1973

jwag1973 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Your awesome tanks are the only thing I use....EVER! I think you make an awesome product at an excellent price point. I tell everyone about your tanks, they ROCK!

11. OCD

Thanks Jwag, Vaulue and Quality was a the goal and I think we did a fair job of hitting it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.