Iclear 16 and Iclear 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't like any of the iclear clearomizers, I must just have horrible luck with them but all of them burnt out on me. I know I'm vaping it at the correct voltage (I've been vaping for over a year) and they all just go to s*** to say the least. I now stick to what I know works with me which is my protank 2's and my evod tanks. Now evods also have their downsides such as a lot of playing around needs to be done if you switch pg/vg blends and you might need to take a wick out or flip your silicone cap upside down in it but after that they're phenomenal (and also cheap $10 per tank) as well as using the same heads as my protanks. Just my two cents on the matter, use what you like however

unknown_shooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Phoenix AZ
i just got some iclear 16's - ive got a protank, a bunch of evods & several standard clearos, as well as an eroll. the iclear16 seems to bring out more flavor (and it does really drink the juice)..

to be honest, i wish i had tried the iclears sooner.. i think the deeper flavor would have helped my cravings earlier on.. so far, i'm quite impressed. dual-coil vs single-coil seems to be a major step-up, just like vv & vw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread