iclear 16 tanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick_808

Feb 3, 2014
Honolulu,Hawaii
So the new itaste 2.0 kit that i bought came with 2x iclear16's clearomizers and Ive only tried 1 juice in each of them and i get a small taste of plastic does anyone else get a plastic taste using plastic tanks or am i doing something wrong......... I HAVE 2x KANGER PROTANKS and NEVER.... NEVER get a plastic taste I'm about to just throw the iclears away and i bought a 5 pack of coil heads for them too :( :glare: ...... idk if im turning the wattage up to high or something but i tried wattages 6-11 and no matter what i still get a hint of plastic when using those tanks.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Rinse them out prior to 1st use (if you didn't for these, no huge deal)..

After filling, make sure the wicks are thoroughly coated with juice at all times.. standing them straight up and/or chain-vaping for too long won't allow the wicks to become fully saturated

Hold them horizontally (or even tilted down a bit) every now & then, and give 'em a slow spin to coat all wicks from top to bottom

I've been using these the longest, with high VG.. and I rarely get a gross hit from doing the above...

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
Can't really add much my itaste vv 3.0 came with 5 the only problem I ran into on 1 of them was where the mouthpiece screwed in it wasn't even on the little plastic piece that covers the wicks. So if I don't leave it straight up I find it leaks which its strange cuz the little plastic cap inside "should" prevent it.

Now the iclear 16b - I only have 1 right now & I'm loving it. Need a couple more but I need to find the cheapest vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread