Status
Not open for further replies.

texastone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2013
South Dakota
Anyone tried this combination?? I had a problem with it changing the flavor to perhaps that inbetween just on the verge of burning but not quite burnt taste. Just curious if anyone else had tried this or not. Vivi nova is fine and sometimes with a carto on the coppercreek house blend I get the same flavor if I get it just a little too hot. But copper creek house blend doesn't fair well in cartos in my opinion except of course when they are new. Then its great for maybe a day to two at most and then its time to change out cartos. This being my primary vape that can get expensive. So I have been using the vivi nova with success I must say. But I do love the design of these new iclear 30s. I was thinking of buying another because i just switched to bobas bounty in it and it is steller!! Anyway was very curious if anyone else had any input. Thanks!

texastone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2013
South Dakota
Right on yeah thanks for the input on that and yes its on the verge of being darker. At least it for sure seems to act like darker juices. Yeah if nothing else ill just stick to what works! The good ole Vivi Nova! Did you by chance have any issues of muting or changing the flavor of those darker juices a little as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread