Oct 19, 2013
808 State

AdamB

Nov 12, 2013
Chattanooga, TN

MG11

Mar 30, 2012
San Antonio, TX
I received mine today, and I'm very impressed with how it works. I've been using carto tanks for a while, but this one is my new fav. I've tried several other types (vivi nova's etc..) and just wasn't impressed at all... All pointed me back to the beginning again. This one so far has a tighter draw, but the vapor production is very good, and the taste is much better.

OldSeer

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Sun's Shadow, USA
100 VG at 2.0 ohms... And then... up as high as I could go
to 5volts then tried at 11 watts on my MVP 2.0 there both settings...
one or the other... as high as I could go... didn't even bother the INNOKIN IClear BDC 30b

Tried the same with 50/50 vg/pg... both e-liquids ... I'm getting the best of AROMA FLAVORING
and even with my computer more than a couple of feet away it disappears in the
wonderful vapor clouds coming off this new Bottom DUAL Coil B30 INNOKIN has engineered.
Yup... they've gone off and set the bar mighty high.

Last edited:

Gaspar74

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Ma
Just got the 30b and it works better than the PT3 but flavor is lacking. My original iclear30 gives loads more flavor but is also a juice hog. I'm yet to find a tank that works better than my Texas Tuff tank carto with boge prepunched cartomizer. I was hoping the dual coil in the iclear30b would fit the bill but it's night and day flavor wise. Vapor production is very good though with the 30b. One other gripe is that it won't fit in my VTR which is an innoken product and all the other Iclears fit our 30 and 30s. The 16 obviously needs the extender as it's Ego threaded.

Wyzen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Harper Woods MI
iClear 30B Review! First Look at Innokins New Bottom Fed DCT -IndoorSmokers - YouTube

Caught this on the indoorsmokers channel on YouTube, definitely want to give this one a try. The design of the dual coil build is definitely a better design over the PT3, but obviously time and more reviews may prove otherwise.

As expected, the tank is plastic, and since its threaded, doubtful glass/pyrex could be an option anytime soon.

Just FYI-Ive been using 30b for some time. The first heads that came with the tank have a long tube coming out of the top. These sucked as they died very very quickly. Also, the one that came with the tank was DOA, as was one replacement. The others died very quick (3-5 days). However, i just ordered a 5pack from ebay (vapingtown2013) for 9.98. These have a shorter tube coming out of the top, and instead of the cross alignment of the two coils, they are now stacked. These are MUCH better. Still no gurgle, no dry hits, good flavor, lots of vapor. The best part of the new version? Today is day 14 of heavy use, and only now am noticing a drop in performance, so we are looking at 2-5x the life of the original. Definitely get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread