Ideas for Battery Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

poyje81

Mar 16, 2010
cali
here's my e-cig case..got it from an old ds game case..made a few cuts here and there...walaaah!!! holds two batteries...an atomizer and two carts..protects my ecig...

Attachments

• cig case.jpg
    cig case.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 481
This is my diy case, made it from an harrows darts-case. I made 5 different cases but this is the last one, because is was very hard to find an adecvate fillers.
Wow, it is so nice, but I don't know how to do it by myself, you are so ingenious, I just buy these cigar cases from a store

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
I made mine from a Sucrets box (cough drops)
fits 4 batteries and 5 little bottles of liquid.. works great
*got really lazy with the paint work but with a little time it would come out great..LOL

hmm with all the new indie/organic/hipster/overpriced/cutesie mints in a tin all over Brooklyn, I think I could find a pretty interesting one...how did you get the batts up there? this looks like a neat first project for a nube like me, haven't even recieved my first e-cig yet!!!!

kaddigart

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2013
Insomniville
hmm with all the new indie/organic/hipster/overpriced/cutesie mints in a tin all over Brooklyn, I think I could find a pretty interesting one...how did you get the batts up there? this looks like a neat first project for a nube like me, haven't even recieved my first e-cig yet!!!!

I found these on Amazon:
Boxes.jpg
I'll use one or two for mods, but battery cases would be easy to do as well.

It looks like he made or borrowed the snap-in type holders such as the ones found in some screwdriver & socket sets. You could always get a piece of polyethylene foam and cut it to fit the box and batteries for a nice snug (and silent) fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread