Ideas/Suggestions for future Radius firmware updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skilow

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Pittsburgh
All I have to say is fanboys! Experience the world that's out there! I own multiple provaris, and am open minded enough to use and appreciate other mods. Believe it or not I own provaris,reos, and other regulated mods. Yet I'm not on here attacking others for their choice of mods. The main purpose of mods is to quit smoking! What difference, what brand helped you quit?

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Also want to pay that anyone vaping for fun is a db! If you didn't smoke before, please begin to have cigarettes! You're the idiots ruining,our attempts at quitting cigarettes!
better they start vaping than smoking, saying that they should start smoking to be eligible to vape with your approval is a pretty idiotic premise to stand on. They are not the ones threatening our right to vape, it's the greedy politicians, health organizations, Big pharma and tobacco companies who are threatened by lost revenues from ex smokers not buying their products. The never smokers who vape are only pawns in the anti vaping propaganda war.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
All I have to say is fanboys! Experience the world that's out there! I own multiple provaris, and am open minded enough to use and appreciate other mods. Believe it or not I own provaris,reos, and other regulated mods. Yet I'm not on here attacking others for their choice of mods. The main purpose of mods is to quit smoking! What difference, what brand helped you quit?
You can vape whatever you like, as can we. You're the one whose been here bashing the hell out of it. We get that you think ProVape should close up shop but what you didnt/dont give us credit for is the fact many of us own mods other than ProVari/s.
So....ummm....yea......what makes our world not as real as yours?

siani_8

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
Bristol, PA
Ummm,never aid
Said provape should close. Typical fan boy OVERREACTION! POINT PROVEN!

True, but there were like four unprovoked posts in a row in which you took a shot at Provape CS, said the product was underperforming and lackluster, overpriced, lacking options that are apparently important to you and mentioned that you didn't even say what you 'really' thought because of EFC rules. All of that was written in the Provape forum filled with mostly happy customers and you expected to NOT get opinions that contradict yours? People amaze me sometimes lol

Gol27

Feb 15, 2012
UK
I think the main thing that gets people's backs up is the fact you are bashing a product you don't even own.

Is the radius perfect? no, but then you show me a mod that is.
Is the radius worth the money? In my personal opinion, most definitely. Reliable, tactile, and robust. It's one of the only regulated mods that I trust to a point that if I go away I don't bother with a back up. As I know that the only way this thing will fail is if I leave it in the pub!

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I think the main thing that gets people's backs up is the fact you are bashing a product you don't even own.

Is the radius perfect? no, but then you show me a mod that is.
Is the radius worth the money? In my personal opinion, most definitely. Reliable, tactile, and robust. It's one of the only regulated mods that I trust to a point that if I go away I don't bother with a back up. As I know that the only way this thing will fail is if I leave it in the pub!
Wish I could say that about the P3. Hopefully I will when I get my black one back. In the meantime, the one I obtained in Janurary hasn't failed yet. Neither has the one I got yesterday...

My V2 went three years without fail.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto

lol ... these helped me quit smoking ... I did have a 50watt IPV box mod once (stupid impulse buy) ... luckily I traded it for a used 2 year old ProVari before it broke.

Then there was the eVic-VTC Mini I won here on ECF ... luckily I also traded that for a used 3 year old ProVari.

yeah, I'm a ProVape fan ... but hey, they helped me quit smoking :smokie:

I leave the hobby vaping for people chasing after something they haven't found yet.

28Provi.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
lol ... these helped me quit smoking ... I did have a 50watt IPV box mod once (stupid impulse buy) ... luckily I traded it for a used 2 year old ProVari before it broke.

Then there was the eVic-VTC Mini I won here on ECF ... luckily I also traded that for a used 3 year old ProVari.

I leave the hobby vaping for people chasing after something they haven't found yet.

View attachment 550942
U B Slippin Willy Z...

I only count 28 in that pic.

What gives?!?

LOLz

Reactions: WillyZee

siani_8

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
Bristol, PA

View attachment 550942

So when Provape has 'Specials' are they coming from your inventory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread