Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragajefe

Jan 28, 2014
Cali
I have a Kay fun lite plus and love it with a chi you clone. It's the first move I made into the world of mechs and rebuildables. Coming from the ego battery and mini protank 2 setup but I find myself wanting to achieve the great flavor the Kay fun produces but not initially take my expensive atomizer to work I need a pocket friendly set up cause I'm constantly climbing up and down ladders and work on commercial roofs a lot something that will definitely get dings and scratches and won't break my heart if it does. But has the ability to produce nice flavors like the kayfun and a battery set up too. Preferably a tanks style. I'd love input thanks

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
Have you checked out the MVP 2? Don't know if a "box" would be a PITA at work, but it's close to the size of a pack of cigs, and top it with something you can do your own coils on, a Protank 2, mini or reg., can do something "close" to a KF Lt if you do your own coils, but the glass insert might be an issue if it drops.:2c:

Ragajefe

Jan 28, 2014
Cali
Have you checked out the MVP 2? Don't know if a "box" would be a PITA at work, but it's close to the size of a pack of cigs, and top it with something you can do your own coils on, a Protank 2, mini or reg., can do something "close" to a KF Lt if you do your own coils, but the glass insert might be an issue if it drops.:2c:

I have the mini pro tank and I currently take the ego batt. With the protank to work it's all beat up by now hehe I have looked into the MVP 2 I have seen many reviews and have red up on it what would be the best clearomizer in your opinion or next move up for flavor than the mini protank2

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
I have the mini pro tank and I currently take the ego batt. With the protank to work it's all beat up by now hehe I have looked into the MVP 2 I have seen many reviews and have red up on it what would be the best clearomizer in your opinion or next move up for flavor than the mini protank2

Me and clearos have issues! Doing your own coils on the PT or any other BC, with cotton, will greatly enhance the flavor of any "topper" that isn't considered a standard "RBA, RDA". I got the MVP 2 with the included clearo and the PT2's I had been using made the clearo pffftttt! (major juice suckers) Threw a PT2 on that bad puppy and all was good! The mini PT should do well....:)

And JMO!!!!!:2c:

Added: It was an iClear 16...also had the iClear 30vv/vw with the swivel drip tip. I just don't play well with them!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread