If a vendor ONLY posted 5 Star Reviews I would...

If a vendor only posted 5 Star Reviews I would...

• Find It Sketchy

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Tell Them About It

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Stop Buying From Them

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Not Care About It

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jump Off A Building

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaping_Racoon

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2015
Montreal
A reputable vendor (that I won't name here) where I live is posting only the 5 star reviews they get of their juices up on their website for people to read.

What do you think of this practice?

I find it a little misleading and I would like to see 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 star reviews up so I could
know why I wouldn't like a flavor from what people say about it.
People should be the judge..

Please tell me what you would do :p

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
When I see nothing but five star reviews on an e-juice site, I know something's up. I don't care how great your e-juice is, not everybody's gonna love it. It wouldn't stop me from ordering from the site so I could form my own opinion, but I do think less of vendors that delete their 1-4 star ratings. (And if I post a less-than-five-star review, I'd be watching to see if the review was posted.)

As for kvetching to them about it, I wouldn't even bother. They're not gonna change their website just to suit me.

Reactions: Vaping_Racoon

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
This is a tough one as reviewing juices is so subjective to begin with. Everyone has different tastes, a juice for me can taste different with each different set up I use. Even the same set up if I change the wattage or whatever. I only read juice reviews on some to get an idea of what others say about the flavor profile but always look at those that only post the 5 star reviews as someone with a complex of some sort... can't handle criticism or just out of touch or something. Not every juice is something that everyone will like or taste the same way. They need to grow up and deal with it. I certainly wouldn't buy gear from them for fear that something was wrong and I had to try to return it and possibly hurt their little feelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread