Not open for further replies.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Not much really. It's a journey and their are really no mistakes or failures. Just "learning". Perhaps my first el cheapo clone VV mod which broke after about a month. No more penny wise and pound foolish for me after that. Taught me to appreciate quality and spend my money accordingly.

lol

:)

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
It certainly was a journey. Frustrating at times, but very rewarding most of the time. I would say don't cheap out on your first one and get something you can grow with. But for me it was all in the learning curve. I now give coil building lessons in the local store in my town. I just help them out as I own a mechanical company and no time to work there through the day. Weekends are for archery. CHEERS!

Reactions: SLIPPY_EEL

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I really Don't have that Many Regrets.

Yeah, I've got a whole Drawer full of Stuff that I don't use Anymore. But It wasn't so much that it was Junk when I bought It just kinda became Obsolete as Better and Better Hardware hit the Scene.

I guess my Only regret was not Moving to VV as soon as it 1st came out. But that was so long ago, I wouldn't call it a Regret.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Find some flavors that you can vape forever and learn how to DIY them. I eventually came to this but knowing ahead of time that was the 'plan' would have saved some money and effort.

Find one flavor you like and then find someone who also likes that flavor - same eliquid vendor - as you do and find out what else they like. It doesn't always work, but it's better than chasing someone else's view of the 'latest and greatest' flavor, which is a sure road to disappointment and waste.

If you become a cloud chaser, instead of a flavor chaser, disregard the above... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread