If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Ordered the 5, 10ml sample pack for $15 with free shipping at 9:30 AM on Thursday. juice supposedly in my mailbox (From Idaho to North Central FL) Barely *48 hours* later..

Wow. I'm impressed (so far anyway).

Bruce in Ocala, FL

They are. Some, like the custards, do need some steep. But I've been very impressed so far. :drool:

The custards are just starting to smooth out after a month; the other creams were great in a week, and the Me Lucky Charm has been making me smile from the mailbox. But they are good.

My second order, place @ 2am Thursday morning is to be delivered today :w00t::shock:

But orders placed on or after May 24 will experience a slight delay due to expansion (will ship out on the 30th), but he's giving you a free 30ml for the wait :)

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
But orders placed on or after May 24 will experience a slight delay due to expansion (will ship out on the 30th), but he's giving you a free 30ml for the wait :)

To reiterate; if from 5/24 through 5/29 you order a 30 ml bottle, you'll get 60 ml (even 2 diff flavors if you want) for $13 shipped.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
And the May special of 25% off (MAY25) might still work, so it's even a better deal ;)

I received a free 10ml sample of Silly Rabbit with this last order and it's the only one I've tried due to the small size of the bottle. FOOB, it's a good, mostly orange flavor with a hint of corn cereal. A refreshing, mild vape that will just get better with another week steep.

I'm glad you found a liquid that agrees with you, Bruce. I'm looking forward to trying the other 3 new flavors I just picked up (CCS, Strawberry Shortcake, and Happy Pappy). I should have ordered a larger bottle of the banana fosters when I made this order. I really liked that one from the first order sample.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
And the May special of 25% off (MAY25) might still work, so it's even a better deal

Well, that did the trick, jef. Between you and Bruce I can't resist putting in an order for these Ohm's Vapes guys. Five 30mLs on the way (50/50 12mg):

Oatmeal Cookie, Pb&J, Red Velvet, Steam Roller, and White Coco Raz.

Asked for "The King" as the #6 Bonus bottle. With the coupon code and free shipping, that's a 180mL tryout for under $30. So we shall see....

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Ok, I just filled a tank of the 4th out of my sampler, the Peachy Mango and it too is At Least a base hit FOOB, maybe extra bases if the fruits will pick up a little intensity with steeping. These were just mixed 3 DAYS ago. (I have that question into them on Faceplant.)

The PM is interestingly strange. I do taste Something beside Peach. I won't argue that it's not Mango. The Peach is kind of the Peach with Peach Tea (which I like) or maybe frozen fresh peaches. It's Almost strong enough (see 1st para) but with Peach, that's probably a good thing. I could see Peach being one of those flavors that would get vile if it is too strong. I do think I'm over vaping it 1) trying for a bit more of that Peach and 2) trying to figure out if the sumpin' sumpin' IS Mango. Probably better to over vape than to run the hell away from like ITCV SLv2 boosted FOOB.

Again, the Peachy Mango is at least a base hit FOOB.

All my 5 juices also seem lightly colored, I'm guessing they'll be clean burners.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Well, that did the trick, jef. Between you and Bruce I can't resist putting in an order for these Ohm's Vapes guys. Five 30mLs on the way (50/50 12mg):

Oatmeal Cookie, Pb&J, Red Velvet, Steam Roller, and White Coco Raz.

Asked for "The King" as the #6 Bonus bottle. With the coupon code and free shipping, that's a 180mL tryout for under $30. So we shall see....

Well, I hope you enjoy them, Man00ver. Let me know how the Oatmeal cookie is... I'm tempted on that one myself. Still quite a few flavors I want to try, and will most likely be picking some more up next month.

@ Bruce: I've had 3 refills on my Aqua V2 with Me Lucky Charm and this rayon is virtually clean still and the chimney is spotless. Compare that to the sooty waste the ITCvapes flavors left after a single tankful -- yeah, these are much cleaner!

I've been very pleased with Ohm's Vapes... and I'm glad I checked them out when I stumbled upon the YT review. I was hesitant, cautious, but took the plunge since they met all of my criteria: within my budget; flavors that matched my tastes, bulk bottle sizes, and carry my nicotine strength. They ticked all of the boxes -- and then they were good liquids. Win-win.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Well, I hope you enjoy them, Man00ver. Let me know how the Oatmeal cookie is... I'm tempted on that one myself. Still quite a few flavors I want to try, and will most likely be picking some more up next month.

I've been very pleased with Ohm's Vapes... and I'm glad I checked them out when I stumbled upon the YT review. I was hesitant, cautious, but took the plunge since they met all of my criteria: within my budget; flavors that matched my tastes, bulk bottle sizes, and carry my nicotine strength. They ticked all of the boxes -- and then they were good liquids. Win-win.

Ohm's Vapes met my checklist too...exceeded it, actually, after you posted that coupon code...and the freebie bottle for renovation delays didn't hurt either. One of my criteria lately is having different and interesting flavors, so that I'm able to pick ones that I'm currently not satisfactorily getting elsewhere. I was able to do that this time, with two exceptions: Steam Roller is a potential replacement for VanHazin from The Vapor Hut, which is on the pricier side of my lineup; The King was selected to compare with Peanut Butter Bananza from Vape Wild, which I like pretty well but imagine could be done better.

But the price was the kicker. In my currently well-stocked condition, it's hard to justify another purchase even with these dizzying holiday sales. But after filling the cart with goodies and seeing the shipped total at $29.96, I just had to press the button. A few days ago I bought Dr. Crimmy's in the same quantity at a local shop for $72 + tax, and I thought THAT was a decent deal.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
The last of my sampler was Razzberry Limeade (I'm a Sonic Strawberry Lime Crack-ade addict).

It tastes like what it's sposed to. I don't think the Razz is for me but honestly, I'm not Convinced of that yet either. The Lime is there and to me increases the TH a little for some reason. Not too crazy about that. Flavor strength is just fine IMO, not too strong, or weak. Kind of a neat combo even if not a personal fav. Also none of my 2 juice flavors had any soapy, perfumey smells/tastes (ITCV, let me Repeat That) though I left them both uncapped for Sunday.

Though I'm not sure the RL flavor is for me, that'd be me, not the flavor's issue.

My next two will be the French Maid and Butter Nutter.

All 5 of my samples tasted just fine FOOB and their order fulfillment speed is nearly incomprehendible. I agree that the desserts could use some steep but Hey, the juice was only 48 HOURS old when I got it. I don't mind giving any juice a week to get Better as long as it's not Obnoxious FOOB. The OV mixer/owner says only 1-2 weeks necessary to steep on those that need it. I had also asked him if Any of his flavors Needed Steeping to be vapable first and he'd said no. Seems truthful so far for me.

I've seen at least a couple posts saying ITCV had coil gunkers. I don't know if I'd go full Gunkcon 1 status with them but they're heading in that direction. ;)

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I just tried the 3 new flavors in my last order -- OMG, that is the BEST Strawberry Shortcake vape I've had. I enjoyed ITCvapes SS, but this is fuller, a tad sweeter and they nailed the fresh strawberry with strawberry liquid down. A nice vanilla cake and whipped cream made my mouth water.

CCS delivers a creamy chocolate sauce (not bitter) dipped strawberry, although the strawberry is much fainter FOOB than on the SS. It'll come out after a week, like the blueberry did with the Big D's Blueberry Custard. I can also taste the lighter white chocolate. Chocolate is hard to do, but Ohm's Vapes nailed it. Zeus Juice has a chocolate covered cherry/strawberry mix that I loved, and this is a fantastic substitution.

And the Happy Pappy is making me elated as a good fruit mix. I can taste the strawberry and raspberry with the apple below. Fruits always need at least a week, but the sampling provides a good indicator that this is going to fulfill a gap I've had for a while in my rotation.

Although I'm tempted to through the SS into a tank right away, I'm still giving this round another week to steep. These are 100ml bottles, and some had shown separation during transit. I'll post fuller reviews in my review thread next week. In the meantime, I'm already planning on my next order :)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I was just going to give them a try but see their orders won't ship till 5/30 due to expanding and I needed juice like yesterday lol. Ooh well maybe next order.. Do they have an actual site or just Facebook?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Here you go: Ohm's Vapes - Home

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I was just going to give them a try but see their orders won't ship till 5/30 due to expanding and I needed juice like yesterday lol. Ooh well maybe next order.. Do they have an actual site or just Facebook?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Yeah but, order through the 29th and they Toss In a 30 ml bottle of your choice Freebers.

If you ordered 2 30's from this deal and ITCV, this is even cheaper.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I'm not really a big fruit juice lover. I tolerate them more as respites from my usual dessert of some kind. It's pretty unusual for me to actually want to go 2 tanks in a row (marimba, little p ant Evod tanks).

The Razzberry Lime-ade and Peachy Mango have calmed down nicely with a week now since birth. I was actually all ready to go with 2 in a row today of PM but changed my mind. The RLA has become pretty nice too.

I'll be really happy if the more dessert flavors progress in one more week like the fruits have in their first.

Definitely 2 raised eyebrows on the 2 fruits.

I have 60ml of French Maid, the x2 Vanilla and x2 Cream, leaving for me Saturday, I can't imagine it not being decent FOOB.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I'm not really a big fruit juice lover. I tolerate them more as respites from my usual dessert of some kind. It's pretty unusual for me to actually want to go 2 tanks in a row (marimba, little p ant Evod tanks).

The Razzberry Lime-ade and Peachy Mango have calmed down nicely with a week now since birth. I was actually all ready to go with 2 in a row today of PM but changed my mind. The RLA has become pretty nice too.

I'll be really happy if the more dessert flavors progress in one more week like the fruits have in their first.

Definitely 2 raised eyebrows on the 2 fruits.

I have 60ml of French Maid, the x2 Vanilla and x2 Cream, leaving for me Saturday, I can't imagine it not being decent FOOB.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

I already tanked my Strawberry Shortcake, and the CCS is soon to follow, but I want that one to develop a bit more of the strawberry; the chocolate reminds me of the Lindor truffles' liquid centers. The fruit blend I picked up, Happy Pappy, needs a bit more time to develop. While all 3 fruit flavors are present, there is a slight soapiness to it that will steep out. It's a 100ml bottle, so it deserves time to develop.

If the French Maid is from the same base as the Blue Moo and Strawberry Blonde, it'll be good in a week but really shine after a month. I'm noticing a stronger vanilla at the month mark in the Moo/Blonde.

Jomoke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Connecticut
Well....after reading all your posts, I just took the plunge! Here's what I ordered (I love the sweets):

ButterNutter 10ml; Cinnamon Crunch Cookie 30 ml; Praline Cupcake 10ml; Dee's Bees 10ml; Lotta Colatta 10ml; Strawberry Lemonade 10ml; White Coco Raz 10ml and, of course, I had to get the Frosted Donut 30ml. For my free 30ml I got the PB&J. I also got free shipping (over $25.00) That is 150ml of juice for $26.95 with the "may25" coupon.

Hope I'm not disappointed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread