If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
It Does appear after tastes of French Maid and The Moo that Scott Did add extra flavor per my request. Not A LOT more, which is fine, but I Think a noticeable difference.

So, I'm almost at the end of my well steeped Ohm's and am trying to stretch things out a bit more til this current order Comes On.

I have a pretty good bit of Nutter Butter and some Strawberry Shortcake left.

Hmmm...

Man oh man oh man. I mixed them half and half. That's not quite IT, it needs to be about 2/3 SSC, 1/3 NB. Wow.

I think they have a PB(Strawberry)J and if it's the same flavoring as the NB and SSC...

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: jefsview

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I'm vaping the Silly Rabbit in a Magma clone and it's more balanced than it was out of the box. It's a little over a month old now, and it does taste like the cereal, with that bold but yummy orange in the forefront with a hint of grape and a bite of citrus all rolled up with a hint of corn cereal. It's a pleasant, refreshing vape, but not an all day affair. The fruity cereals only work in short sessions for me, while Me Lucky Charm is an ADV/everyday vape.

I loaded up one of my Lemo 2's with Jack Berry, which is a nice sweet fruit blend.

Nuclear Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2014
Memphis, TN
Looking forward to more feedback on the Frosted Donut.
Well, I broke out the Frosted Donut today. I recently have gone on a quest for an inexpensive juice that competes with the "premium" stuff. So far this one is the winner out of my last juice order. Does it taste just like a frosted donut? No, but it's close. The frosting is dead on. It achieves that donut glazing flavor without being too sweet. The doe is a little off but it's only a few days old. It may very well come around with more time. With all that said, it's a very tasty vape and so smooth.

I ordered this with a 70VG/30PG mix.

Will I reorder this flavor? Probably so.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I rebuilt the coil for my KFL2 clone. Looks like I didn't use enough rayon for wick the last time and got a few dry hits, and the coil ended up gunking. The rayon came out too easily, so I know that was true. So built a new coil, wicked it up, and jammin' on the Strawberry Shortcake. Can definitely tell a flavor difference with the new coil and wick :eek::p

Lost about 2 ml of liquid, but that is life.

Ohm's Vapes still has the CEO RDA clone offer for any order over $50. Sales ends on the 20th.

Diyguy

May 30, 2015
I'm pleased with my Big Ds Vanilla Custard, and Koko Karma isn't bad, but the blueberry in Big Ds Blueberry Custard tastes like burnt plastic... Smells fine though. These bottles are a month old right now. Not sure what the deal is with the blueberry.
Turns out the burnt taste must have been due to my coils or power level. I was using a newish dripper (to me), and after recoiling yesterday the burnt taste is gone on Blueberry Custard (though it never manifested in other juices). That said, the blueberry still doesn't really taste like fruit to me. Just wanted to clarify that the problem was me, not the juice.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Thought I report back on the Extra Flavor situation. I sure thought I could tell pretty quickly that Scott did add more flavor. I'm now at 13 days old on that batch. It's not a major jump in flavor strength but a noticeable one. The flavors also, at least in the 3 I asked for Xtra on, aren't messed up with the addition.

I think the French Maid and Moo are more flavorful now than they would be without the Boost. I think the Boost moves them closer to what a "Premium" juice is.

I just ordered 3 30's, CCS, Strawberry Shortcake and Nutter Butter, all with Extra Flavor.

I haven't tried his PBJ but the SSC and Nutter Butter mixed together are Fantastic. Plus I can still vape them separately instead of mixed into my own PBJ.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I've been wallerin' in The Moo.

Had about 1/4 of a 5 week old bottle to compare to a 2 week old 30 w/Extra flavor. I think they were pretty close.

That DieselbyCG Blueberry (wavin' at Jeff!) is going to have to be something else to beat Ohm's.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Well, it doesn't beat Blue Moo, but it does beat out Big D's Blueberry Custard. ;)

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
One other thing about Ohm's that is working well for me and I'm having fun with is it's Mixibility.

First it started with the Nutter Butter. It's a little rich for me FOOB and though nice, I get tired of it after a few days. So what to do?

I mixed it half and half with Strawberry Shortcake and WOW. It's almost as good as The Moo. And that's my favorite Ohm's so far. I asked Scott if the PB and Strawberry is the same as is in his PBJ and never got an answer <Grrr>. Fine, I'll mix my own PBJ. Cool thing this way is one day I want a little more PB, another day a little more Strawberry. Done.

The French Maid is double Vanilla, double cream. It is GREAT mixed half and half with Root Beer float. Makes it more Floaty and less slap your face Root Beer. I've even vaping half French Maid and half NT CLS to tone down the CLS. Wonderful.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Nuclear Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2014
Memphis, TN
Well, I've loaded up my tank twice now with OHM's Oatmeal Cookie. I know, a weird choice for a vape flavor but there is a B&M shop here that sells a brand called OUTLAW and one of their flavors "Jesse James" is an oatmeal cinnamon that is to die for. I was hoping for something close. The OHM's Oatmeal Cookie is a huge disappointment. There is nothing in that bottle that remotely tastes like oatmeal. I bought a 60ml bottle bottle of it and will probably toss it. I'll give it one more week and then try it for the last time but I don't have much hope for this one.

On the bright side, the frosted donuts is excellent, the Aloha is a very good fruity vape and the Lotta Colada with a tad too much coconut is still good.

This was my first order of OHM's and while it was good I'll probably continue my search for a low cost juice that competes with the expensive stuff. I ordered 4 flavors and liked 2 enough to order again. IMO it's good but not great juice.

Reactions: AllElseFailed

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Ohm's Vapes has become my staple (daily) e-liquid of choice. I normally buy the 100 or 50 ml bottles, untested. So far, everything, if not perfect out of the box, comes around after a months steep.

Today, 7/23, Ohm's vapes is having a FLASH Sale, 30% off using code FLASH30.

A great time to try them out, or to stock up on your favorites.

Flavors of choice for me include Blue Moo, Strawberry Blonde, CCS, Jackberry, Cookies N Cream, Root Beer Float, Me Lucky Charms, Banana Fosters, Happy Pappy, and Rainbow Sherb. So many more to try.

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy

Unothegreat

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2015
I'm going to have to agree with Jefs on this one. I bought 3 samples packs before committing to really ordering from Ohms. I've not been disappointed with a single flavor (with the exception of custards. Turns out just don't like custard vapes, regardless of where it comes from).

I bought both CCS AND Blue Moo based on your guys recommendations, without trying them first, and have not been disappointed. It's also great that he'll custom make pretty much any nic or blend you'd like. Next time I order, I'll be switching to a higher PG mix something like 70/30 PG/VG, as it seems that higher VG juice spikes my blood sugar too much.

I really cant get enough CCS, rootbeer float, or huckle chuckle. I've got a tank of Koco Karma going right now. Another great flavor. There's seriously almost 1000ml from Ohms sitting on the bookcase, ready to be vaped. OMNOMNOM!!

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I just ordered a Fiddy of The Moo, Extra Flavor, Extra Blueberry and a 30 of French Maid, Extra Flavor. That's 80 ml shipped for $19.00 with the Flash30 cupun that ends tonight.

Counting that and not counting my little sample bottles, (got a full 10 of the Star Spangled stuff as a sample today) I'll have about
250 ml of Ohm's on hand.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread