If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I had mentioned that I thought it was a good idea with Ohm's, as fast as it's mixed and shipped, that I wait 7 days if possible from the mix day until I dip into it. Heck, just Some steep time. That's only 4-5 days after it arrives to you.

So this last batch was Strawberry SC, Butter Nutter and The Moo all with extra flavor.

I had just run out of SSC to mix with some 1 month old Butter Nutter for my own version of PBJ. So I mixed a GS Air MS of just 3 day old SSC and BN. Ewww. Not so good. Something isn't right. I suspect the BN needs to calm down some and mix a bit. The first time ever, bottle before this one, that I tried of BN was at least 1 week old. THE BN IMO definitely needs a weeks rest, Especially with the extra flavor.

Today I mixed the still only 5 day old SSC with the month old BN and it was fine. Wonderful. I think I may like my own Ohm's PBJ a bit better than The Moo and that's saying something. It's hard to switch tanks From my PBJ.

In my just ordered 2 bottles, I told Scott, extra favor Then 1 More shot of Blueberry in The Moo. If he does that, it should be about Perfect.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Looks like an ice cream social this weekend with the debut of 2 new flavors: CC Pie (coconut creme) and Key Lime Pie.

Plus a weekend sale! SAVE25 saves you 25%

None of the new flavors are within my profile, but I hope someone tries them out and let us all know how they are.
I've never tried Ohms, but I'm tempted to try the Key Lime at that price.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I'm currently running Rainbow Sherb and French Maid in some newly wicked Magma clones. I wished I had the funds currently for more bottles, but I have to move in a month and must hold off on any purchases until after I secure a new place to live.

With the coupon, a 100ml bottle is like $13.50. How could anyone pass it up :)

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Got my 80 ml order today, 50 of which was The Moo. Scott says he has reformulated it with More Blueberry, less Cream.

I think Jeff and I both thought that after 2 weeks, the Blueberry receded some and the Cream came out more. I thought the BB was too weak at this point, so for me, this is a welcome change.

[EDIT] The 30 I have now of Moo is about 2.5 weeks old . It supposedly has extra (All) flavor It's much nicer at 2 weeks than the unboosted.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Last edited:
Reactions: jefsview

Unothegreat

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2015
Got my 80 ml order today, 50 of which was The Moo. Scott says he has reformulated it with More Blueberry, less Cream.

I think Jeff and I both thought that after 2 weeks, the Blueberry receded some and the Cream came out more. I thought the BB was too weak at this point, so for me, this is a welcome change.

[EDIT] The 30 I have now of Moo is about 2.5 weeks old . It supposedly has extra (All) flavor It's much nicer at 2 weeks than the unboosted.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

That's one of the reasons I love ordering from Ohms. He will pretty much make you anything you want or make changes to any of his flavors based on feedback / suggestions.

Great guy to deal with.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I wish he'd let go of That candy Banana he's using for the Banana Fosters. That flavor could be So Much Better.

Seems like a fun, easy recipe to me, Nanners, Rum and Caramel, how tough can that be?
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Well, it didn't keep me from vaping the last of the 10ml sample dry ;) It's still good, and I do enjoy it. Even the Blue Banana was tolerable after the blueberry came forward more after a month.

Unothegreat

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2015
I have an order of 800ml of Juice coming my way with many flavours to be split between a few close friends. I'll be coming back with opinions and views by weekend, hopefully. Ordered too many to list, [emoji3].

The juice was shipped within hours of placing the order [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Rock on man! Just remember, you're going to want to let it sit for a minimum of a week, preferably two before vaping them. He mixes them when you order it, so everything needs some good steeping time.

TubbyECF

Jul 11, 2015
Rock on man! Just remember, you're going to want to let it sit for a minimum of a week, preferably two before vaping them. He mixes them when you order it, so everything needs some good steeping time.
Ok, I'll try to hold off a little lol

Looking forward to it from the great reviews here. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I've been happy with all the flavors I've tried so far. Unfortunately by the time I order juice I'm usually almost out and never really get a chance to let them steep. Ohm's is much better than what I can get locally and cheaper as well. I like the free shipping over $25 and all the sales they run.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Unothegreat

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2015
I would usually be the last soul on earth to suggest that any mixer Add Color to their juices.

But, on the other hand,

Ohm's Chocolate Covered Strawberry looks Just Like thick Pee.

Thankfully it tastes Much Better.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Ha! That is totally true, on both accounts! It's almost as good as RBF.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
A little over a month, and Cinnamon Crunch Cookie is starting to take better shape.

The ice cream note has made itself known when I first hit it tonight and the liquid has sweetened up a bit. The cinnamon is still strong and, to me, seems like a mix of bakery cinnamon and bite-y candy cinnamon. There is still a strange note in there, but I believe it is the cookie part -- I think it's the oatmeal cookie base. Can't tell for certain since I don't have that one, but it does taste a bit like those store bought sugar glazed oatmeal cookies.

The mix date is 6-21-15, so just over a month, and it's enjoyable in the dripper. I doubt I could ever do any cinnamon as an ADV, but it's tasty in the after hours of winding down.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I told Scott over on the Ohm's Faceplant page that Both the Cookies and Cream and CCS needed Serious boosts in their 2 different Chocolate flavors. He answered back that he is working on a stronger Chocolate juice.

A couple months ago I suggested to him a new flavor, Simabon. A take off on the Cinabon sweet rolls. He mentioned to me backchannel that he is working on it. I told him that NT GCD was a nice flavor but too strong to be an ADV. Let's keep our fingers crossed on this new one.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread