If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
If anyone reading this is interested in trying them out, not only do Ohm's Vapes offer a sampler pack with free shipping, but now they are offering Weekly Specials of $5 30ml. 5 Buck 30's - Ohm's Vapes

Flavors change weekly.

I ordered the 5 for $30 deal they published on their fb page. That way you can pick anything you want. I'm going to hot water speed steep some of the juices tonight.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I returned to my previous Ohm's order this week to re-check it after plenty of steeping. This lot arrived on 3 June, so it's had over 2.5 months in the cabinet. They've all evened out quite a bit.

The King: The oiliness of the PB has receded a lot, but there's still not enough banana to make me cheer. I still wish it were sweeter, too, but it's not at all nasty.
Steam Roller: Continues to impress as a wonderful value-priced TVH VanHazin replacement. Excellent vanilla hazelnut vape, and not a coil-wrecker like VanHazin either.
Pb&J: Perfect. I wish I could taste The King's banana like I can taste the sweet fresh strawberry in this one.
Oatmeal Cookie: Better balanced, still has that bit of cinnamon throat hit. I swear I taste raisins sometimes.
White Coco Raz: Most improved. The sweet cocoa butter definitely bloomed to balance the diminished chalkiness of the raspberry. Good with this morning's coffee.
Red Velvet: Better balance here too. Not terrible, but I'm starting to think red velvet doesn't make for the greatest vape flavor, especially after finding that my steeping Black Axis version has that same acrid smell I remember from when this one first showed up. But like I said, not really too bad at this point. I'll vape it up.

Overall, I got small changes to the good, and the impression that these will last a long time if I make quantity orders. Two from this list will come again, and maybe some more samples. I might have to try out Blue Moo, CCS, Big T's CC Pie, Cinnamon Crunch Cookie, and Me Lucky Charms.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
So I only have 3 Eleaf GS Air MS and 2 Evods. 1 Evod always has my Ice Ice Melon Baby in it and I really am liking the 3 Ohm's juices in the GSs but I also have these samples to try.

What to do.

Obviously, I use my one spare Evod and put that on the iS 30.

I had requested to try a sample of Key Lime Pie. Now, I've Had a KL tree in our yard before, Real KLP and I are acquainted. ;) I honestly didn't have real high hopes for a Ejuice that matched up. I'll be damned if Ohm's didn't nail it. Definite Graham Cracker on the inhale, MUCH more Graham Crackery than say ITCV and yep, the KL "pudding" like filling taste too. Key. Lime. Pie. I could also swear I got a little whiff of Meringue too.

Now, even with my Turbo'd Evod with the drilled out air hole and OC coils, I'd say the flavor is less strong than I'd like but that should be able to be fixed by requesting extra flavor. I'll try and decide which of my ADV's to do without for awhile and also try the KLP in the more flavorful (usually) GS Airs. At least for the moment, KLP w/extra flavor is a strong potential reorder candidate.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I ran a tank of the KLP through a GS Air MS. Pretty tasty. I might even be inclined to order it as is, no extra flavor. (But I'd probably still ask for it.)

I am about to come to the conclusion that added color is one of the coil gunking causes. I am slightly perturbed that some of Ohm's, to me, are Obviously colored (KLP, SSC and CCS) though I thoroughly expect the flavoring is coming to Ohm's that way. That's really a minimal concern though, I rebuild my own coils, it's not like coil gunking cost me anything but the time to recoil.

If you like real KLP, you'll like their juice of it.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
A new unreleased flavor. "Berry Shake". Written on the label and that's about all I know about it. 12 mg, 50/50. A bit more amber at 2 weeks than the others. Using an Evod, 1 hole drilled out, Rayon wick on an iS 30 at 8w/4.3v.

Fresh Strawberry smoothie. It's decent enough but needs something. I saw a post on Strawberry where 2 different members here were mixing the Fresh Strawberry with the Sweet Strawberry, I suggested to Scott this might work here. Also that it needs more Smoothie.

Keep in mind that I'm a definite flavor in your face kind of guy.

It is that Very Fresh Strawberry where I keep waiting for a seed. ;)
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
A new unreleased flavor. "Berry Shake". Written on the label and that's about all I know about it. 12 mg, 50/50. A bit more amber at 2 weeks than the others. Using an Evod, 1 hole drilled out, Rayon wick on an iS 30 at 8w/4.3v.

Fresh Strawberry smoothie. It's decent enough but needs something. I saw a post on Strawberry where 2 different members here were mixing the Fresh Strawberry with the Sweet Strawberry, I suggested to Scott this might work here. Also that it needs more Smoothie.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Ooh, I've been waiting for a Strawberry Milk type flavor from them to replace one from another vendor. Hopefully we'll see it soon, since I'll be needing it. Thanks for the heads up, Bruce.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City

Flavor is the most important to me, then throat hit, then vapor... Keep making flavor suggestions to Scott, Bruce. :thumbs:

Last edited:

Semper911

Aug 20, 2015
The code definitely works. I have placed two orders, and I have never even tried their juice!

Also, the FB page says the discount doesn't apply to the weekly specials (5 Buck 30s) but the discount goes through on the checkout for everything. That's $3.50 each for the 30s in the 5 Buck 30 page!

So for all their juice, it's $5.59 for a 30, and $8.39 for a 50. And free shipping over $25. Sale lasts until 9/7. Get it while the getting is good.

(I just hope I like their juice!)

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Noooooooo! I forgot to enter the coupon code :( Oh well... I ended up ordering Peaches and Cream, and Butter Nutter. I've always loved peaches and cream juices, and I LOVE Ohm's vapes so I know this one will be great! I've been using Captain Crunchy in my Atlantis v.2 for a solid month now :)

Why don't you send Scott an Email from the addy you got the order confirm for, or, message him Backchannel on Faceplant and give him your order number and tell him you knew about the coupon but forgot it. Ask him to include a sample of whatever you want to try in lieu of your coupon.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: Liskrig

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Just got a email my order shipped! Wow that is service! 1 hr out the door!

There are in Iowa, I'm in North Florida. If I place an order Mon-Tues, it isn't unusual for it to be In. The. Mailbox. WITHIN 48 hrs of me placing the order.

Even with $5 shipping, you can't complain with that kind of speed.

And I did check when you first said the coupon didn't work and it didn't.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Why don't you send Scott an Email from the addy you got the order confirm for, or, message him Backchannel on Faceplant and give him your order number and tell him you knew about the coupon but forgot it. Ask him to include a sample of whatever you want to try in lieu of your coupon.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl
My order already shipped :( Don't worry though, I get paid this week and I've been reading the posts before this one getting some more ideas of what to buy ;) It's awesome I can get 100ml for $18, even better that it's a juice I would actually vape 100ml of! Thanks for the suggestion :D

Reactions: jefsview

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Also, the FB page says the discount doesn't apply to the weekly specials (5 Buck 30s) but the discount goes through on the checkout for everything. That's $3.50 each for the 30s in the 5 Buck 30 page!\

Not quite. I just applied it to a cart with both and the $5 30s are still $5.

If it worked that way for you, you're lucky. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread