If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I've been splurging since I started vaping back in Feb. hahaha hoping to keep a strict budget for vaping in 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to make myself feeling guilty for any vaping purchase for some reason. Must be my Catholic upbringing mixing in my financial hardships in the last decade... and I have to remind myself that I am not spending $100 each and every week on cigarettes; that a once or twice a month purchase of less than $100 isn't that big a deal if I still have enough to pay my bills and put food on the table. But still the guilt and indecision. It's good to stop and think before spending money, but, the truth is, I am not spending $400 a month on cigarettes like I used to (how'd I ever afford that????).

But still, I usually wait for a sale, unless I am really nearly out of a favorite flavor or a device failing.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Just a quick update on two flavors.

Frosted doughnut is good. The bakery cinnamon melds with the frosting or powdered sugar with a cake doughnut underneath. Not an all-day for me, but it's nice for the dripper in short sessions. I could never do cinnamon all day, but it is a nice, smooth treat.

Manic Mallow balanced out after a month's steep. First and upfront is Ohm's nice milk chocolate followed by the dark graham and marshmallow. Mostly smooth, the graham and marshmallow give it a bit of a kick [bite] on the exhale. This one could be an ADV and I'm adding it to my next order as a larger bottle. Smooth, creamy and not really sweet, just enjoyable. That little bitterness/toasted bite keeps the balance.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Now mind you I ask for extra flavor on all mine too.

My opinion is that the Blueberry and Strawberry (in the Moo and SShortcake specifically) is more fruit when FOOB. At about two weeks the fruit starts to recede/be overtaken by cream/cake. Thusly, I have decided that 50 ml bottles from them is about the right size for me.

OTOH, Scott likes his Moo best at a month old.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: dale1962

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Have let blue moo,strawberry blonde steep for 2 weeks and all I'm getting is cream a good cream mind u but at what point to most of u get the strawberry and blueberry?Possibly could be having a vaper's tongue day I hope so...

Even months old, I still get the blueberry and strawberry. Certainly more vanilla and cream the longer it steeps, but the fruits are still there. I've never had problems with lack of flavor.

Reactions: dale1962

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Have any of you guys tried any of the flavors in high VG? If so, what steeping times are you finding with them? I got Manic Mallow, Butter Nutter, PB&J, Dee Bees, RY4, and Dragon's Blood as a sample. I've only had them a few days.

The highest I've gone is 70/30, not MAX VG. Manic Mallow is good after a month, but should be spectacular in a couple months ;) Dees Bees was good FOOB for me.

Ohm's 70/30 is kinda... runny, almost as thin as 50/50. I was expecting something a little thicker so that might play a part in steeping if the MAX VG is noticeably thick. the 70/30 isn't.

Reactions: Skeebo

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
The highest I've gone is 70/30, not MAX VG. Manic Mallow is good after a month, but should be spectacular in a couple months ;) Dees Bees was good FOOB for me.

Ohm's 70/30 is kinda... runny, almost as thin as 50/50. I was expecting something a little thicker so that might play a part in steeping if the MAX VG is noticeably thick. the 70/30 isn't.

Thanks Jefsview. I'll give them some time to develop.

Reactions: jefsview

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
So my favorites are in order:
1) PB&J
2) Strawberry Blonde
3) Strawberry Shortcake

The Fruity Punch is good. Spearmint was too much for me. I would need to dilute it with some unflavored. The Cinnamon cookie crunch needs steeping. I found Blue Moo chalky and not much Blue. Butter Nutter receded too quick. Better FOOB.

Reactions: jefsview

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Have any of you guys tried any of the flavors in high VG? If so, what steeping times are you finding with them? I got Manic Mallow, Butter Nutter, PB&J, Dee Bees, RY4, and Dragon's Blood as a sample. I've only had them a few days.

All I order is MAX VG. I find that a week or two is enough for most flavors with custard/cream/milk. The straight fruits take a lot longer (close to a month for my pallet and even some are un-vapable for me then). Butter Nutter took 2 weeks to be perfect, but I was vaping it the whole time. PLEASE let the RY4 steep for at least a week (breathe it too) otherwise you will get an overwhelming perfume taste that gave me a bad headache.

Reactions: Skeebo

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Hey all. Just placed another small order .
100ml PB&J
50ML of Strawberry
30ml of the new Strawberry Ala Mode.

Now, I got the 50ml of strawberry with extra flavor because my strawberry shortcake and strawberry blonde need more fruit. Seems to recede quick. Great FOOB and then tails off.

What's weird is that in PB&J it always stays consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread