If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Here's what came!
100ml PB&J,
50ML Strawberry,
30ML Drippin Strawberry Ala mode.
freebies: Two vape bands and two 5ml of different flavored Drippin juice.
nplv0g.jpg

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Here's what came!
100ml PB&J,
50ML Strawberry,
30ML Drippin Strawberry Ala mode.
freebies: Two vape bands and two 5ml of different flavored Drippin juice.
nplv0g.jpg

Is the 30ml glass bottle dyed? Or is it just the photo? I'm okay with vaping dyed juice, but I hate it when I drip because my cotton looks awful after lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Good good good! Thanks @MMW

I'm still having a hard time vaping the straight flavors from Ohms... Like I have a bottle of the Peach and it is HARSH. I vape at 3mg and it easily feels like a strong 6.

Same with Silly Wabbit... Fruit vape, harsh as anything I have tried. I have lung-punched 20%VG blends from Hangsen at 6mg with more smoothness than those :(

I may mix them with my French Vanilla and see if that helps :eek:

Reactions: MMW

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Good good good! Thanks @MMW

I'm still having a hard time vaping the straight flavors from Ohms... Like I have a bottle of the Peach and it is HARSH. I vape at 3mg and it easily feels like a strong 6.

Same with Silly Wabbit... Fruit vape, harsh as anything I have tried. I have lung-punched 20%VG blends from Hangsen at 6mg with more smoothness than those :(

I may mix them with my French Vanilla and see if that helps :eek:

Yeah, some of the fruity ones come off as harsh before a steep. Silly Wabbit had a bit too much corn cereal when fresh, but once that faded a bit, the orange was a really good orange. Happy Pappy has a harsh raspberry in it, and I need to try it again. It's okay in short spurts, but just didn't work for me like I thought it would. Jack berry, however has been the best of the fruit vapes I've had from them. It doesn't have a citrus or tart flavor, and the Jack fruit comes off as a peach with a touch of pear, mixing with the sweeter strawberry.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
FREE JUICE! Every order til years end gets a free Thirty. Just make your choice note in your order notes.

Also Free Fiddys given away on Mondays on Ohm's Faceplant page.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Bruce, you beat me to the news :) :w00t::lol:

Just saw the FB vid. Great little extra.

I'm tempted to place an order for the Ala Modes...

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Can anyone give me a quick review of the Big D's Vanilla Custard? Worth an initial 100ml purchase?

I'm in the mood for a custard and found out the hard way that my favorite premium custard has gone a bit off :(

Thanks all :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion, it's good, but it takes about 4 months of steeping to get good. I've had both the regular and the Blueberry Custards and they're "meh" fresh with a slight peppery note. After 3-4 months, they are much creamier and, dare I say, lovely. But for me, they are long steepers.

Reactions: Liskrig
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread