If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I've gotta move the Faddle into the Must Have category. It's wicked how it grows on you. This is what Scott says about it.

This flavor was first made as a customer request about 4 months later and a couple of test batches. We have Faddle a creamy dessert flavor wrapped with a lot of caramel notes and our Banana Fosters, Captain Crunchy, Vanilla Bean, and our one of a kind Peanut Butter.

If you like cereals and desserts, you can't go wrong trying a 30 of this. Trust Me. If nothing else, ask for a sample of it. I got a 30 of Faddle and a 50 of Butter Scottie this past order. Probably should have gone
the other way there.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

sacullen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
And for those of you who haven't done the math, you can get The Beast for less than $50. I still have about 700ml of Ohms to get to, but all this talk of RY4, VBIC, Pineapple Sherb, and others have me putting together another order.

I might as well just buy every flavor I haven't tried. It'll make all future reorders easier. Lol

Zanzabar78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Jordan
First I must say that Scott is amazing! Excellent customer service, quick replies to questions and fast shipping. I switched to ohms vapes from itc vapes cause itc drove me crazy with the gunking.

Ohmsvapes vapes clean. Strawberry blonde, thin mint, Apple ala mode, pb&j and Dees bees all amazing. Spearmint was terrible though.

All in all love ohmsvapes! Thank you Scott

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Received my order today. Ordered Wednesday night(4/20), born on 4/21, arrived today 4/23. I ordered one that I haven't purchased before. Strawberry lemonade. Going to throw a build in my Stumpy RDA and try it out!

Cool. Let me know how it is, since I have tried the plain Strawberry (one your favorites), and it's quite good ;) If the SL is true to the description (strawberry with just a splash of lemonade), I might pick it up on my next order since I have been enjoying many of my citrus cereal vapes of late. I just don't like top heavy tartness.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
My order from Wednesday also arrived today! Can't wait to try The King!
Received my order today. Ordered Wednesday night(4/20), born on 4/21, arrived today 4/23. I ordered one that I haven't purchased before. Strawberry lemonade. Going to throw a build in my Stumpy RDA and try it out!

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
How is this stuff FOOB? I've been a mech sauce and vapewild person for a while but I've been itching to find another value vendor to put in the rotation.

I'm mainly into vanilla creams,custards (go to vapewild for this vanilla clouds and butter beer)

Mech sauce I got for the strawberry I like fake strawberry taste. Like nesquik and strawberry cupcakes/cake batter.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
For the majority of flavor that I have tried, 95% of them have been good if not great fresh from the box. Only a few never ever worked for me, and a couple needed some steep time. I'm not a fan of the banana favor that they use; and the chocolate vapes need about a week to steep. Otherwise, these are great as soon as you get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread