If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
From Scott on Faceplant;

What's up vapes!
Ohm's Vapes will be undergoing an I.T. upgrade next week to help us process, fill, and ship orders faster. We are hoping that this will only take 3 days to complete but we are planning on it taking up to 5 days. All orders placed from June 4th thru June 10th will start shipping on June 11th. All orders placed up till 12pm on June 3rd will be filled and shipped before the upgrade. We apologize for any delays next week and are offering a 35% coupon code
"save35" that you can use before and during the upgrade. Code expires on June 13th. Thank you for your support and understanding. Scott

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I think there may be an error with the discount code, in the cart i can see the amount that the discount saves you, but the total just doesn't add up at all. Maybe it's just on my end but I pretty much removed everything from my cart to test this out and the total price still doesn't reflect what the discount should be. I think i will jump on another order here if i can get the code to work properly.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
50% off Today only.

OK vapes we are ready for our first test run. The I.T guys said we need to test the system with a flood of orders so you can save big with a 50% off coupon code. So share away!!!!
www.ohmsvapes.com

"FLASH50"

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Thanks for sharing this! Just ordered 2 100mls of ry4 to try. Been vaping the heck outta the Ry4 I got from Verde Valley Vapeslast week.
50% off Today only.

OK vapes we are ready for our first test run. The I.T guys said we need to test the system with a flood of orders so you can save big with a 50% off coupon code. So share away!!!!
www.ohmsvapes.com

"FLASH50"

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Miss Chris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Wisconsin
I took a chance and placed an order last night with the 50% off code. Can't resist a sale! First time ordering, and after reading through the thread I figured why not? I do what I can to avoid shipping charges so my order came to $41.95 :), here's what I ordered:

PB&J 100ml
Strawberry Shortcake 100ml
Rainbow Sherb 100ml
Butter Nutter 100 ml
The Dude 50ml

450ml of juice at less than .10 cents per mil.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
What was that like?
Bruce in Ocala, Fl
When i first tasted the sample, i didn't know what it was. The bottles had leaked during the shipping so the label was smeared and i couldn't read it. But the juice had an incredibly rich, creamy, buttery flavor that just smelled absolutely divine. I had to ask them which samples they sent me to figure out what the flavor was as i don't think i would have guessed kettle pop as the flavor. It doesn't really taste like any sort of popcorn to me. It's worth a try! I personally liked it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Thanks for sharing this! Just ordered 2 100mls of ry4 to try. Been vaping the heck outta the Ry4 I got from Verde Valley Vapeslast week.
I think I was one of the first to risk trying 100ml of the RY4, and I was not disappointed at all!!! Just let it steep for a few (5+) days before trying it, as I loaded a fresh tank of it up FOOB and after 3 pulls started to get a headache, it went away after a week of steeping, and I personally prefer it over Tribecca by Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread