If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Hokay...

Just got home at 9pm... I'm setting up the network and workstations for a new pharmacy and I had to break the network in order to fix it. (Documentation saves LIVES)

ANYWAYS.

Apple Custard (30ml 70vg @ 3mg): I got my order, and immediately took a smell of the Apple Custard and it had a faint smell of apple, and a lot of custard. Very pale yellow color. Dripped some on my Clapton coils at .2 ohm's and took a hit at 50-60w (3.7v-4.0v). I was immediately disappointed in my 30ml bottle.

Disappointed that I didn't gamble on the 100ml. It's that good FOOB. It needs time to develop (like any custard) but damn, I probably can't wait. The apple is subtle, but noticeable and not artificial. The Custard (like always) is amazing. This is a BIG win in my book. 8/10

---

Honey Dreams (100ml 70vg @ 3mg) I've never tried a honey flavor before, but this is amazing. The Honey absolutely needs time to develop, but I love where it is going. Slight taste of cinnamon/spice to my pallet, but not overwhelming to drown out the milk/cream flavor. Really enjoying this one tonight. Probably going to order another 50ml @ 6mg for my MTL tanks. Another winner! 7/10

---

The King (100ml 70vg @ 3mg) I loved the idea of this, the name, the peanut butter used as a balancer to town down the banana... Executed with inhuman precision. FOOB the peanut butter is the most authentic I have ever tasted. More authentic than the popular Nutter Butter (a favorite of mine). The banana leaves a bit to be desired, tasting more like a candy flavor than an authentic one. A bit distracting as one half is wicked authentic and the other is the complete opposite. Flavor is good enough combined though that I wouldn't change the ratio at all. Needs some time to develop. ELVIS DIDN'T DO NO DRUGS. 6/10

Sorry for the long post, hope this helps some of you though! Feel free to ask questions as I'm sure I left something out :)

Sent from my Galaxy S7

Reactions: jefsview

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Great review, Liskrig!

Looking forward to the Apple Custard... and yes, Ohm's banana flavor isn't the greatest. Honey Dreams is good; it's like vaping Honey Nut Cheerios. Glad they worked out for you.

Thank you! I really appreciate that! I didn't have time to conduct my normal review ritual (drink 16oz water, brush my teef with baking soda, and replace cotton on 3 RDAs with the same build.) for these but I feel I did them justice :) I think you will really love the Apple Custard. Debating on buying a 100ml along with RootBeer Float

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Just received my shipping notice from Thursday's order! A bit longer wait, but he was slammed with orders as everyone tries to get in under the deadline.
I took advantage of the 50% off Sale, and I haven't gotten mine yet. I ordered yesterday evening. I'm not complaining though, picked up 100ml Root Beer Float and VBIC and also a 50ml of his tobacco flavor for my Nautilus Mini :)

Sent from my Galaxy S7

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
The first order that I placed with Ohm's Vapes was 4-22-2015.

My latest order arrives at my door later today.

I just want to take a moment to thank Scott of thevapingbudget (YT) and owner of Ohm's Vapes for being my #1 e-liquid provider for the last year. I discovered him on Youtube and took a chance on a new, affordable eliquid company, and to my surprise and pleasure, he knocked it out of the park. He began his business when I was battling unemployment and my budget was tight and it was a perfect fit. I had gotten burned by a few other "cheap" eliquid companies that burst onto the scene, but Ohm's Vapes shone like a star in the blackest night and delivered a flavorful, quality product in one of the quickest turnaround times I've experienced.

No one knows how things will be after next week's FDA deadline, and I have no idea what the future holds for Scott and Ohm's Vapes. I just wanted to publicly say: Thank You for delivering what you promised you would back on the Youtube, growing to meet the demand but stay true to your belief that quality e-liquid should be affordable and good.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I have to chime in an echo Jefs attaboy to Scott and Ohm's above.

I can mirror most all of the points Jeff makes about his time with Ohm. They have been my main, nearly sole juice supplier for a year and a half now.

I have been very blessed/lucky with my vaping. No real issues with my hardware choices, the few I've
made there were winners and hitting Ohm's early and not having to search all around for good cheap juices was just icing on the vape cake.

Not to mention NO BS age verification garbage so far anyway.

Thanks also to Scott and Ohms from me.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Thank God for vape mail today!

A week and a half with no Blue Moo makes me cranky. And, I was down to the last tank of Root Beer Float.

Probably the two juices I would miss the most.

Once again, vape life is good.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl-also got the great Apple Custard and The Dude, trying mixing that with Faddle!

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I have tried two different flavors from Ohms....French Maid, and Butter Nutter. Both are really good, but when I looked at ordering more this past weekend, I have to admit I was a bit disappointed that they did not run any type Labor Day sale, like many of the other vendors ran. Did I miss something?

They ran a 40% off sale over the labor Day weekend... so, yes, you did miss out.

To catch the sales, subscribe to their FB page.

Reactions: LMS62

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I did finally get around to trying the Apple Custard... and it's not my favorite of the custard line. It just might need a long steep( but each custard, except for the peach, took a while to grow on me). I prefer the Apple Pie Ala mode.

With that being said, Ohm's Vapes still fill all of my RTAs and they are still my #1 supplier. I hope they survive.

Just read that ITC vapes is closing December 31, when phase 2 of the deeming regs take effect.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Sorry, but I'm not buying any, We're closing because of the deeming regs BS. (And I don't mean to start a thread on it Here, Again.)

Deeming has so far as I can see, been a total Non Event. I can't even find much current on line About it. All the hardware available Before is available Now and Ohm's isn't even asking for any age verification. (Yet, anyway.)

Now, I won't say that Something may not have happened With Their (ITCV) State's regs/taxing/etc; that may have helped them decide to go out of business, but to blame it on deeming is just crap.

At best, IMO, ITCV had average discount juice. Some was absolutely unvapeable. Ohm's blows them out of the water in quality, cost and order fulfillment/shipping.

Maybe THAT'S the Real Reason they are going TU. (You'll note that not One Single ITCV Fan has cared enough to bother to take the time to dig back through this forum to the Bible days to find any ITCV thread to add, They're Closing, to. THAT'S probably the BEST indicator of why they are closing.)
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Last edited:

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
Ordered the 5, 10ml sample pack for $15 with free shipping at 9:30 AM on Thursday. Juice supposedly in my mailbox (From Idaho to North Central FL) Barely *48 hours* later..

Wow. I'm impressed (so far anyway).

Bruce in Ocala, FL

Seem like a nice guy bruce but yourena total shill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread