If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Seem like a nice guy bruce but yourena total shill
Not only can you not type out a comprehendible post Juggler, you are clueless about me and my posts.

If you had bothered to read this thread At All, you would have seen that I've said both good and bad about Ohm's.

Why don't you learn some English, the definition of the word Shill and proper punctuation, and then go try and find a clue?
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

jjatl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2015
Georgia
Yesterday I placed my first Ohm's Vapes order, and I took advantage of the sale - 400ml for $40 shipped. Hopefully I will enjoy the eliquid as much as the users in this thread, but either way, I will report back.

100ml - VBIC, Apple Pie ala Mode
50s - Bloo Moo, Strawberry Shortcake, Butter Nutter, Honey Dream

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
I took advantage of the same sale. Usually, I DIY but have swamped with work for the last 5 months and got lazy. Plus, been watching this thread for a while and was intrigued. So I ordered seven 50's and a 100.

100 - Thin Mint
50 - Razberry Ice, Citrus Ice, Orange Chill, Strawberry Ice, Big D's Strawberry Custard, Blue Moo, and Yipes Stripes.

I still find time to make my DIY tobaccos and vape my store bought NET's but like to change it up every once in a while. Because of that, been on a menthol/mint/ice kick lately, which is why I tried all the ice or chill flavors. The others just sounded good.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I haven't ordered since before August 8th, but when I did, I ordered BIG :)

Until the new year, Ohm's Vapes has lowered there prices to $11 for 100ml, $6 for the 50ml, $4 for the 30, and $2 for the 10ml bottles. I decided to do a pick up order for some flavors I liked but didn't stock up on on my doomsday order, plus decided to try a few "new" ones.

I finally got around to trying the VBIC, and found it light and creamy and pleasant, so I grabbed another one of those plus Rainbow Sherb and Cookies-n-Cream. New ones include their RY4, Oatmeal Cookie and a few from their DELISH line.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Bruce!!

I'm still well stocked for a short time to to last years FDA-panic ordering, and another big round after I had sampled a few flavors from Ohm's Vapes Delish line. OMG, those are NICE. They seem to use different flavorings than the main line and are easier on the coils and just darn refreshing. Not all of the flavor combinations are to my liking, but the original 3 that I picked were instant reorders in larger quantities ;) Plus had to have more of the Vbic -- dreamy!

Ohm's Vapes is still my go-to #1 vendor of choice, and I'm looking forward to grabbing those 240ml bottles on my next order which might be for my 4 year vaping anniversary next month.

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Jeff, could you give us your Delish reviews please?
Thanks!

My order from last night was marked SHIPPED Eleven Hours later...Wow.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Just a quick rundown for you, Bruce on the 3 flavors from the Delish line that I have tried and fell in love with. Upfront disclaimer: most of the flavors didn't interest me, but I had to try out the three I did just because I wanted to know what the differences were with similar liquids Ohm's Vapes already had.

Straw-lish: a different strawberries and cream than Strawberry Blonde; this one is lighter and brighter, less sweet but smacks you in the face with a delightful strawberry. It feel slightly effervescent like a strawberry champagne with a splash of cream. While Strawberry Blonde is layer upon layer of different creams with ripe strawberry, Straw-lish bursts with a clean airiness that just refreshing.

Peachy-lish: carries the same bright and bold fruit flavor and dash of cream as with Straw-lish. The same champagne like feel to it. The only downside to this one is the pungent room note afterwards.

Blue Cakes: a frosted blueberry muffin.When I first tried this one, it was... odd. About a half tank in, the liquid transformed itself into a fluffy dream of airy blueberry goodness with a creamy frosting that is mouthwatering. Once again, it's less sweet than Ohm's other cupcake offering (a super sweet vanilla cupcake with caramel frosting... Dee's Bees or something like that). It never gets tiring.

I hope this helps. All 3 of these were crisp and breezy but not light on flavor. And they are easier on the coils, too.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Sale the rest of the month.

On 60ml, 100ml and 240 ml. Buy 2, get 1 for a penny.

IF you buy 2, effectively a 33% off sale.

I have also figured out that if I'll spend at least $50 at a time, there is a pretty good chance I can hold out to the next 30% off sale. My last 2 orders were 30% off. That's a substantial savings off of Scott's already low prices. Plus more than $50 is Free Shipping too.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Last edited:

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Is there anything to watch for when ordering juices if I REALLY dont want to deal with steeping for a week?

Also looking for nice crisp apple flavors, no cinnamon though unless it's really subtle
That is one great thing about Ohm's, I haven't had a flavor that wasn't perfectly fine FOOB. I won't even say they all get better steeped but they do change characteristics with time.

You might try the Apple Custard for example. FOOB it's a very fresh apple with a good hint of custard. In just a week to 10 days the apple recedes some and the custard comes out more.

Also keep in mind the juice will only be 3 or 4 days old when it gets to you. Still, vape away.

I will say I've been less impressed with just their pure Fruit flavors. Anything they mix with another flavor also is fine I just don't reorder many of the individual Fruit (alone) flavors. Nothing wrong with them, just not my favs.

It's hard to go wrong with Ohm's especially if you hit a decent sale.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I just bought a few bottles of Ohm's RY4. I haven't seen any reviews or this particular flavor. If anyone has some feedback please share. I tried a tank when it arrived but I didn't get very much flavor. Before anyone jumps on me, I know it needs to steep. I just couldn't help myself!

I have a bottle of Ohm's RY4 and find it caramel dominant with a hint of vanilla. I have it 70/30, 18mg nic and there was no lack of flavor even out of the mailbox. YMMV, of course. It's a decent RY4.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Last week I tried a few more flavors and 3 out of 4 were winners.

From the Delish line, Dreamy is a wonderfully creamy concoction with a touch of marshmallow and vanilla. If you like VBIC, Dreamy will be close to your heart.

And then there was Valentine: a sweet pineapple with strawberry back notes and a kiss of mango. A light, summertime fruity vape. And in the pineapple vein, I also picked up the Pineapple Sherbet. Just a day old, the pineapple plays a bit pixie-stickish, but I know it'll age well since the creamy sherbet crept forward as I vaped it and the powdery notes began to subside. I sampled it in the 30ml size, but just ordered a 100ml this morning.

The loser this round was Fluffy Berry. It might steep into what it's suppose to be, a strawberry cotton candy, but it might not.

Since Ohm's posted the new sale good through the 15th (25% off $50 or more, or 35% off $100 or more), I ordered more of the Dreamy, Valentine and Pineapple Sherbet plus re-stocked on some depleted custards.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Argh! In an uncharacteristic moment, it took nearly a week to receive shipping notification from them on this last order. Email queries went unanswered, 2 of them, until the notification arrived nearly a week later. The following day -- TODAY -- the order arrived! Wow. This is the first time Scott has stumbled, but it's easily forgiven given the quality and value of his product. After 2 years, everyone can stumble. ;)

Dreamy and Valentine from the Delish line were wonderful in my RTA; the pinapple in Valentine did smooth after vaping into it and I quite enjoyed it. The Delish line of liquids (minus the colada and bubblegum one that I have no interest in) are worth the little extra and are perfect for the warmer weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread