If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I was looking through my old emails yesterday searching for something else and found my first order with Ohm's vape from April of 2015. 2 Years I've been buying from them. :thumb:

May 2015 for me.

I haven't used any other place's juice at all for about a year and a half now.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl-Deeming, LOL, told you so

Reactions: jefsview

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
A lot of other places could take lessons from Ohm's.

I guess I've tried at least 15 different juices of theirs, several that I would not usually order myself (samples). I think it is pretty neat that Not One of them has not been an enjoyable vape. Yeah, there's some I wouldn't order again but none so bad they couldn't be enjoyed as they came.

It is pretty unusual I think for a juice place NOT to have at least a few flavors that some people really don't like. There were a couple in just the very few I tried from ITCvapes that were genuinely unvapable.

The way Scott does things is So Predictable for me it allows me to wait until the very last moment to reorder and Still have the new juice in my hand 3 Days after I place the order. Crazy fast shipping for me.

Not to mention that with a coupon code, I am getting Flavor Boosted 100 ml for just $12-13 SHIPPED.
That's just crazy good prices. Scott going out of business would be One Thing that might have me stop vaping. I don't know if I have the patience again to find another place as good as Ohm's.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I've been doing diy and digging it for a while. Might just place an order anyways. He is one of the better ones out there. @jefsview are you still using vvv too?

No. I haven't ordered from them in about a year. Still working my way through my vapeapocalypse stash I bought before FDA threat. I've bought more from Ohm's Vapes since then, however.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Is there a coupon code in effect now? Either way I am going to order some this week and try it out thanks to you guys.
There was a free shipping code but that supposedly ended 8/8. Give it a try FREESHIPPING.

If that doesn't work try thankyou15.

Facebook, Ohm's Vapes, is the best place for the current coupon. I already checked it for you.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Thank You Bruce!
Actually, I just got an email announcing 2 new flavors and a 20% off code. ECLIPSE2017
Ends 8/18.

New flavors are Happy Hippy- RY4, nuts, white chocolate, butter scottie and Summer Eclipse- Ripe Strawberry, Pineapple, and fresh citrus.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Actually, I just got an email announcing 2 new flavors and a 20% off code. ECLIPSE2017
Ends 8/18.

New flavors are Happy Hippy- RY4, nuts, white chocolate, butter scottie and Summer Eclipse- Ripe Strawberry, Pineapple, and fresh citrus.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

I've really been enjoying some of the pineapple flavors of late, so Summer Eclipse is right up my alley. Wish he had released it before I placed my order last week ;)

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
'Sup yall? New Ohm's news!

I'll bet Everyone has a flavor they wish Ohm's had but doesn't. Now's your chance.

Got a message from Scott, he says they will be adding 12 new flavors in the next few months and asked if I had any suggestions (a more real Banana comes to mind). He listed his Ohm's email of Scott at Ohmsvapes.com for me to send mine to.

Also a new sale.

Ohmssale0917.JPG

Go at it yall.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Last edited:

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Sill waiting for that strawberry milkshake ;)

Yeah, if he finds a better banana, I would love about 4 more liquids, because I liked the other components, but could never get past the dried banana peel flavoring.

Great sale! Good time to stock up if one hadn't already

I have a draft started. Yep, a more natural non-candy Banana was already on it. Also a different, better, Chocolate, Reese Cups? Moon Pie? Chocolate, Marshmellow and Graham. A Coffee, Cream and Sugar. Orange Creamsicle, Watermelon. Strawberry and Blueberry Cheesecakes and an Official of the half and half I use now of Faddle and Dude. Really good mixed.

I'll noodle on it for a couple days.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Bruce
My wife and I are 65, on a fixed income, and have been searching for a go to vendor for a while. I stumbled upon this thread and decided Ohm's might be it. Don't do Facebook, so I put this thread on watch. Since you have tons of info I've got questions and can use your help.
We are both tootle puffers. Use Innokin Endura T22's, regulated mod- fixed at 14 watts. 1.5 ohm dual element coils. Smokes like a cigarette, producing just a little more vapor than an exhale from a cigarette. We vape 70vg/30 pg liquid. She's at 3mg nicotene and I'm at6mg.

She likes light chocolate and something coffee and cream. I like natural fruit flavors, currently doing a kiwi strawberry and a grape. What would you recommend trying in the Ohms flavor menu. I don't like real dark or sweet flavors, too hard on coils.
Any input would be appreciated.

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread