If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I had a few Siren V1's I had retired due to them flooding, leaking, draining. With the advent of the new Siren V2 on the horizon, I decided to bring these back out and see if I could correct mistakes I might have made using rayon for wicking, by switching over to cotton and a few other things to see if it was user error or manufacturing defect that had caused the flooding.

Long story short, I filled up these testers with 2 year old Ohm's Vapes liquids that I still have. All 50/50 blends, unlike the 70/30 I later switched to. And they've all been tasting great! Even the Red Monkey; the banana seems to have finally toned down after 2 years where it's enjoyable ;) Not every liquid lasts that long, but the fruity ones seem to have held up.

Reactions: redeuce

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
That should last a little while ;)

I usually re-order when I get down to 50ml, which then gives ample steep time for when I need to start the fresh 100ml. Lately, I began to order the new 240ml size of my favorite flavors.
When the flash sale came up on Labor Day, I figured go big or go home. Lol.
I figure this load will get me to the Thanksgiving or Christmas sale. I know both you and Bruce are on kind of a cycle of ordering, and that's what I wanted to do. Figured a good size order would get me going.
I like his stuff and you can't beat the price. So far I'm dialed in on 6 flavors. Still on the fence with root beer float. I'm letting the test bottle steep some more.
Biggest prob I have is the wife is a real light hitter. And she doesn't like fruit flavors. I got her test bottles of s'mores, cookies and cream, honey dream, cc strawberry( because she likes chocolate), and blue cakes. The only one that wasn't too strong was honey dream.
The other flavor she likes is coffee. So basically she likes two flavors that are the most difficult to make with a good taste. Lol.
I emailed him about this. Scott sent me a test bottle of a flavor he is developing. Coffee and cream. I've tried it. It is spot on, tastes and smells like coffee. She liked it, but said it was a little strong. I'm going to let it steep some more and have her retry.
He's also working on two new grape flavors.

xiKUTTHROATix

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2014
I ordered 300ml on Friday. I'm not the type to by samples lol. $10 for a 100ml is a good enough price for me to not buy samples. I bout blue-moo, butter Scottie, and ki-berry. Can't wait for it to come in. Sad I haven't gotten a tracking number yet. Hopefully by the end of the day I will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xiKUTTHROATix

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2014
Just got my 300ml. Ill let you guys know what I think after they steep for a few days. The ki-berry doesn't need to be steeped really. That stuff tastes great foob. But the the blue-moo and butter scottie need to steep for a little, letting them breathe right now. Might give them a hot bath in a little as well.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
I finally vaped up the last of my b&m juices. Cleaned and put new coils in both units. Now vaping Ohms. Blue cakes in one and grape ape in the other.
My wife doesn't like the smell of blue cakes. Says it reminds her of root beer float, which she didn't like

Reactions: jefsview

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I have to say, it's hard for me to put the blue cakes down.
Blue Moo and Root Beer Float were the two Ohm's that I ordered first and for over a year and a half ALWAYS had some of. Blue Cakes made me forget all about Blue Moo it's That good.

I agree with Jeff too that the Cakes is easier on coils than the Moo was.

I am really looking forward to trying the Mocha Cheesecake and the Coffee and Cream.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
The root beer float grew on me. Lol. By the way the peach mango is good. You were right.
I'm still having trouble getting the wife dialed in. Everything seems a little strong or harsh for her. She's only on 3mg nic, 70 vg.
She even thought the coffee and cream was a bit strong, and that was 0 nic in the sample. By the way, it's good but I don't see it on the site yet.
I ordered an Eleaf iStick 30W for her. Maybe I can tone the watts down and get her dialed in. She uses the Innokin Endura T18, which is fixed at 14 watts. The iStick goes down to 5.
I ordered Blue Moo too. In hindsight I just should have ordered more Blue Cakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread