If the REO is your first mod (what you will need)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Little question if some one could help me out ? Bridged or bridge less 510 lr a tty for reo grand ? Thx.

I use Cisco (avidvaper) attys. Having a juice fed mod means that it is easy to keep your atty wet. You will not be dripping. Any good atty will work. It depends on what you like.

UNDERD06

Mar 12, 2011
MN
Thanks to the OP who gave such great info on the Reo Mini. I just happened to get lucky a few days ago and snag one of the last mini's. I wish I would have found this thread BEFORE I started to pre-order all the hardware I needed to go with the mini. I did lots and lots of research on the e-cig, and found ECF before my first purchase of the Reo Mini thank God. If it weren't for ECF I would have been LOST! I hope to contribute back to those new into vaping and someday become a vet! Wish me luck on my first vaping experience! I dove head on into the vaping world (most of it like trying to find my glasses in the dark) I asked tons of questions in the chat forum,watched hours of videos and many more reading. To all those who are newcomers; there are a ton of great resources here on ECF, you just have to be willing to put in the work of learning the vaping language, here's a few good links to look at most of the abbreviations/definitions used in vaping and e-cigs mentioned here in the forums and online:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/21069-ecf-abbreviations-101-a.html and E-Cig Glossary. Definitions, abbreviations, and meanings. | eCigology

Thanks again for everyones help here, its most likely saving lives, really.

Last edited:

JupiterV

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
Jupiter, FL
You are a wise man, JupiterV.

I looked at my Grand for a week before my batteries arrived. :facepalm:

I'm a wise Girl (and I use that term loosely! The Wise part not Girl...I'm definately a girl!). Nah, just learned from this sticky!
It's my OCD. If I miss the ordering window I'm going to be soooooo perturbed! I wish we could pre order.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
:lol:

I prefer the mini because of my small hands...however, I need to acknowledge that if you're a 3ml+ per day vaper, you might like the Grand better. The performance of the mini is only limited by the batteries available in a compatible size. In this case...size does matter. :laugh:

I love my minis and I use them exclusively. :)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
One question I have with my Mini coming. I notice there is an on/off switch on the Woodville, is there one on the Mini as well?

This picture is of a grand, but the button is the same on the mini. Turn it clockwise and it will render the mod unusable.
RGcloseup003.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread