If the REO is your first mod (what you will need)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
I'm still a noob and want to upgrade from my Riva 510, on which I'm dripping exclusively. I would like to get away from the dripping. Problem is, since I am a noob, I am vaping many different juices. Since yesterday, I've vaped/dripped/mixed 10 different flavors. How can a Reo accommodate that? Would I need to switch out bottles all the time?

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I'm still a noob and want to upgrade from my Riva 510, on which I'm dripping exclusively. I would like to get away from the dripping. Problem is, since I am a noob, I am vaping many different juices. Since yesterday, I've vaped/dripped/mixed 10 different flavors. How can a Reo accommodate that? Would I need to switch out bottles all the time?

Yes, you would.

The Reo Grand & Woodvil are great in that they each hold 6 mL and the Mini holds 3 mL. They are designed to let you vape for hours without toting around bottles and napkins.

If you like to change flavors a lot, I'd suggest you get some G4 cartos for your Riva. After filling them with different flavors (label them), you just screw one off and then screw another on. Not a perfect solution, but feasible, IMO.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
A couple of posts indicated to check your batteries to make sure they aren't overcharged. What do you do if they are?

I have never had this problem...but I've already figured I'd set mine off to the side for a time then check them again. They will slowly lose a charge over time. Has this happened to you or are you just preparing yourself for the possibility?

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Hey folks...my mini should be arriving either tomorrow or Tuesday. I am all set to go, however the one maintanance issue I am wondering about is noalox on the firing pin. Can someone quickly fill me in on where the firing pin is so I can take care of it when it arrives? I just don't want to be a doofus.

:)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Hey folks...my mini should be arriving either tomorrow or Tuesday. I am all set to go, however the one maintanance issue I am wondering about is noalox on the firing pin. Can someone quickly fill me in on where the firing pin is so I can take care of it when it arrives? I just don't want to be a doofus.

:)

Ancient Puffer is right. Here is a picture to go with his explanation.
RGReviewpics009.jpg

Last edited:

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
When you press the button on top, it pushes down on the firing pin, so that it contacts the positive electrode of the battery. You can put a tiny spot of Noalox on that, or as Rob has mentioned, on the nipple of the battery.

is this something i HAVE to do when i get my reo? whats the downside if i dont do this? is nealox something i can get at home depot? thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread