If there were a true vape rap

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
I generally listen to metal music and that's what I usually stick with. When I was a teen I listened to what some of my friends listened to and that was rap but that was the past. I was thinking, if there was a true rap about vaping what would be people's reactions? I know that others attempted to do it and failed, people we all know from YouTube in particular (I'm not hinting that I would make one, just thinking - if there was one).

When I say a true song, I mean one that addresses most of the common issues and successes regarding vaping. A down to earth song, one that most vapers can listen to and relate. What do you think about this?

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I generally listen to metal music and that's what I usually stick with. When I was a teen I listened to what some of my friends listened to and that was rap but that was the past. I was thinking, if there was a true rap about vaping what would be people's reactions? I know that others attempted to do it and failed, people we all know from YouTube in particular (I'm not hinting that I would make one, just thinking - if there was one).

When I say a true song, I mean one that addresses most of the common issues and successes regarding vaping. A down to earth song, one that most vapers can listen to and relate. What do you think about this?

What, you didn't like Rip's rap video?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't know, maybe it was the "rap" I saw already, but it seems to me vaping and rap just don't go together.... and I like rap. I just like it to be vulgar, awful and terrible and rap doesn't seem to lend itself to that.... Though I suppose with the right lyrics, somebody could do something.

Eminem is looking for new targets, so I hear. His rap against Trump was just really sad, though. I don't necessarily mean the content so much, but he really sucked at the rap part. I think he needs to retire, but perhaps we solicit a rap song first?

I have wanted to be Eminem's therapist forever, and the first question I would ask would be, "So, do you want to become a fully functioning human being, or do you need keep some character flaws for your art, and which ones do you think?" He's actually scary smart, that's one of my favorite things about the dude. I think he was #1 on the list of artists who use Tons of Vocabulary, at one point.

Anna

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I was thinking, if there was a true rap about vaping what would be people's reactions?

Probably the same reaction people have to most rap music...sudden onset ........, IQ's dropping below normal, increased tension headaches, an increase in the attempted suicide rate.

• Agree
Reactions: 1/2 fast

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I don't know, maybe it was the "rap" I saw already, but it seems to me vaping and rap just don't go together.... and I like rap. I just like it to be vulgar, awful and terrible and rap doesn't seem to lend itself to that.... Though I suppose with the right lyrics, somebody could do something.

Eminem is looking for new targets, so I hear. His rap against Trump was just really sad, though. I don't necessarily mean the content so much, but he really sucked at the rap part. I think he needs to retire, but perhaps we solicit a rap song first?

I have wanted to be Eminem's therapist forever, and the first question I would ask would be, "So, do you want to become a fully functioning human being, or do you need keep some character flaws for your art, and which ones do you think?" He's actually scary smart, that's one of my favorite things about the dude. I think he was #1 on the list of artists who use Tons of Vocabulary, at one point.

Anna

I like Eminem and always have. I don’t care for the freestyle he did about Trump. It wasn’t even a rap, just more along the lines of freestyle to no music just saying what was on his mind. Im not trying to get into a political battle here but people have to find something to trash. It’s just getting to be too much with everything that’s going on today about the president and the whole kneeling to protest in the NFL. Come on, get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread