If you come across the "No Active Payment System" message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
It's not as though we're only open for an hour. We're generally open for at least 12 hours even on our highest order days. This is an issue with high visibility, only because people generally aren't motivated to come here and say, "The payment system was up at 11:50pm when I ordered last night." If it were we'd see this is not as prevalent an issue as it seems to be here.

We're a mom & pop operation and we mix your order only an hour or two before it ships. We mix it in the bottle, each and every one. Each bottle requires no less than 3 items and no more than 10 (items: flavoring, nic, vg... mostly flavoring). Everything is done by hand from the labels on the bottles, to the liquid inside, to the flair on almost every package.

This sounds a bit like I'm .....ing but I'm really not, I just need to express that we could do it differently and it would be easy too, but that would leave a lot lacking in the care and customer service our customers have come to expect. You buy our time as well as our product so for now we have to keep it small. However, I promise to meet more demand (hire more employees) once we have that availability. Until then we have to enact store hours and order capacity to make sure everyone gets the time and attention they deserve.

bebowebb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Oklahoma, USA
Porphy.....Most of us REALLY appreciate what you do and enjoy your fine products. Thanks!!!

Couldn't agree more! And I can verify that you were open for business at 7:30 am this morning, as that's when I placed my order ;)

30 minutes early may not seem like much, but it's a lot after working a 12 hour shift and waiting to order before going to bed.

Thanks for everything!

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
I place larger orders for my juices so I don't cut it close, but every now and again, I will check the site out to read updates or out of sheer curiosity just to see if the payment system is up and running. I would say 8 times out of 10 over the past 3 months, the payment system has been up and running and I haven't had any issues with ordering. Once or twice I've had to wait a day or two but it isn't that big a deal to me.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Congrats, zapped!

Ben, I see you guys got the notice on the homepage up and running, nice work!

It's not as good a fix as I had hoped but at least it's on the front page before everyone gets their shopping carts filled. By time I'm done with this website I'll be fully versed in duct-taping for technology.

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
It's not as good a fix as I had hoped but at least it's on the front page before everyone gets their shopping carts filled. By time I'm done with this website I'll be fully versed in duct-taping for technology.

Well, look at it this way...it works and it's the first thing people will see when they visit the site, so even if it isn't all that you'd like, yet, it definitely gets the job done.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Well, look at it this way...it works and it's the first thing people will see when they visit the site, so even if it isn't all that you'd like, yet, it definitely gets the job done.

True, If I had this issue 20 years ago it would have been insurmountable, now I just change a few URL's. Then again 20 years ago I was just getting into middle school and computers had the ability to play LunarLander and SimAnt (who didn't love being the spider in that game?) so we've come a LONG way since then.

*pulls out his IPhone and starts playing DrawSomething and Temple Run.*....a LONG way since then. *hehe*

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
what is the deal? Are you guys open or what?

They open every day at 8am PST. Then they close after they hit a certain number of orders so they don't get overwhelmed. They were open this morning for only a short while, less than an hour. They will reopen again tomorrow at 8am PST and do the same thing. It's right in the first post of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread