if you could have the ultimate provari what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I'd love to see ProVari do a great regulated bottom feeder mod, that is a curved like the Radius so it's comfortable in the hand, the squonk hole in front of the mod, versus a hole in the door, easy to remove bottles and at LEAST 50 watts.

Also the fire button not on the top, but the top side. And not sure about the polycarbonate. Maybe back to the 2.5/P3 material.

I have to agree with this, except I don't need 50 watts, and instead of the poly stuff make it out of stabilized wood, I am not sure I really care where the button is, as long as it is not on the bottom. :)

KAS

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
This...
This would be pretty stinkin' cool of Provape to make.
Imagine if they made something of this style, but of the Provape brand of quality!!!

A SURE WINNER!!!!

eGo AIO - Joyetech

(Sorry for posting a competitor link, but it's relevant to the topic.)
((I'll probably buy one of these, cuz I have a sneaking suspicion that this new type of device is gonna be a new player in the future.))

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I have to agree with this, except I don't need 50 watts, and instead of the poly stuff make it out of stabilized wood, I am not sure I really care where the button is, as long as it is not on the bottom. :)

KAS
When I look at my ProVari/s I see a mod that can take a beating like none other. There have been so many dropped from this height horror stories & the ProVari still works. If it were stabilized wood I'd be too afraid to take it out of the house. It would not substain the same thing a 2.5 or poly can take.

!!! G*NOTE FIVE !!!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
When I look at my ProVari/s I see a mod that can take a beating like none other. There have been so many dropped from this height horror stories & the ProVari still works. If it were stabilized wood I'd be too afraid to take it out of the house. It would not substain the same thing a 2.5 or poly can take.

!!! G*NOTE FIVE !!!

It is just a fantasy anyway, I think I would be happy with just about any provape squonker. :)

KAS

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
When I look at my ProVari/s I see a mod that can take a beating like none other. There have been so many dropped from this height horror stories & the ProVari still works.
This might be one of the reasons why Provape is possibly not keen on making a squonker?
("Driven over by a tractor and look, liquid all over the place" :glug:)

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Good news! :thumbs: in this case we don't need one from Provape, do we? :lol:
omg really?
So some of us can't post a "dream" provari?
That is the EXACT same type of logic I heard when I was wanting Provape to make a higher powered device......all sorts of people chimed in with comments about "plenty of other devices have the power you want"........and along comes the Radius, the device I wanted them to make in the first place.

You may have meant it to be funny, but it came off a touch rude.

Reactions: ENAUD

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
If Provape made a mech I might look into that. What they make now does not interest me.
Well, I certainly don't mean this to sound rude, but there wouldn't be much to separate Provape from any other mech company...
Anyone can pop a steel/brass/copper tube off a lathe and throw a magnetic or sprung switch in the bottom, and call it a day.
The trick Provape has performed, is to take said tube, and make it vape strong, consistently, and most importantly...SAFELY.
Granted, mechs are safe, if you know what you're doing.
But the general public doesn't know what they're doing.
Enter Provape.

----
Sorry...nothing against mechs. And yes, this is a thread where people can post their fantasy Provape device.
I just thought that Provape only exists because they DIDN'T/DON'R make a mech.

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
omg really?
So some of us can't post a "dream" provari?
That is the EXACT same type of logic I heard when I was wanting Provape to make a higher powered device......all sorts of people chimed in with comments about "plenty of other devices have the power you want"........and along comes the Radius, the device I wanted them to make in the first place.

You may have meant it to be funny, but it came off a touch rude.
Oh I did mean it funny, of course (what else, this *is* a fun thread?), never implying that you or anyone cannot post whatever they dream about. Sorry if my intention was not clear for you.

Reactions: Freedom2Vape

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I think more than that went into my Poldiacs. In fact I'm sure it did.
Which is why Poldiacs are so awesome.
Yet the majority of mechs are "just" metal tubes... :shrug:
Obviously the high end ones stand out, like the Poldiacs, the silver Caravela's, and others.
Provape's game is safety. And Provaris are safe by default, whereas a mech requires the user to be knowledgable...because they are unsafe by nature.
No short protection, no reverse battery protection, no safety cut offs for over-discharge...

-------
I'm not disagreeing with you, by the way.
I'd love to see a Provape take on a mech mod. They may incorporate some kind of fuse, like Atmizoo does in their Lab, Roller, and Dingo mods. At least that'd be some kind of safety!

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
My Ultimate has ARRIVED!!!

7f5df3d49f4e2b5292f68120fc9dc026.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
I believe that is something we will see in the future. They want the tech. to mature to a more accurate level. I would be happy if they even just implemented a "dry burn prevention" like the Asolo did.....Asolo's works, but can be finicky...bet Provape could make it even better :D
Yeah I wonder if it's a matter of avoiding patent infringement on some level? I often wondered a few years back why provape was sticking with variable voltage instead of adopting variable wattage and now with the joyetech lawsuit it seems they may have acted wisely and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they have an agreement with evolve concerning the radius. For me temperature control works great with titanium and/or stainless steel. My joyetech devices do a wonderful job with temperature control in my opinion. Joyetech is inept on the little things like 510 connectors and magnets popping out of the battery doors but their TC Tech has come a long long way. Anyway I hope provape is working on something TC related because I really do like the company and what they stand for.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Yeah I wonder if it's a matter of avoiding patent infringement on some level? I often wondered a few years back why provape was sticking with variable voltage instead of adopting variable wattage and now with the joyetech lawsuit it seems they may have acted wisely and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they have an agreement with evolve concerning the radius. For me temperature control works great with titanium and/or stainless steel. My joyetech devices do a wonderful job with temperature control in my opinion. Joyetech is inept on the little things like 510 connectors and magnets popping out of the battery doors but their TC Tech has come a long long way. Anyway I hope provape is working on something TC related because I really do like the company and what they stand for.
temp control works good subjectively, but if you measure the actual output with a probe, it varies quite a lot.....I am sure Provape is waiting till that can be fine tuned more. I happen to love TC, but then, I also happen to love my radius....and I never get a dry hit on that either :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread