if you could have the ultimate provari what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I have gotten to the point where I only use 3 mods now, and the Radius is one of them...all others have been PIF'd, except a few I keep on hand for sentimental reasons, but they are dust collectors now :p
Kinda the same story here...

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I have gotten to the point where I only use 3 mods now, and the Radius is one of them...all others have been PIF'd, except a few I keep on hand for sentimental reasons, but they are dust collectors now :p
I am not a sky is falling guy at all, but I do feel much more comfortable owning a bunch of Provaris and a few higher wattage mods in case availability gets buggered up by government intervention. So, I doubt I will have less than 15-16 mods any time soon.

I do have a Kanger KBox and a couple of ISticks that I will be PIF-ing in the near future. Just need to find the right recipients.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
A Ti stealth Procyon with clear button and window. Also, doesn't have to operate in VV, just show the corresponding volts so I don't have to whip out a calculator when I want to know what they are. It may be why I just might stick with the P3.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Ultimate Provari? ... I am a 7.5 watt Vapocalypse Vaper :cool:

therefore, it has already been made :vapor:

this ...

ProvariBellcap.jpg

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
My ultimate? Hmm. Perhaps a 26650 ergonomically crafted box mod constructed of titanium to offset the battery weight with a nice large display and an easy to manipulate battery door. I know from another mod I own that at 8 watts I can go several days on a single charge using that battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
A Procyon that doubles as a personal protection vaporizor. A PPV lol. Ti Stealth of course and make it one of those 200 watt devices and add a taser also.

2i2bo7o.jpg

Come on, Ive been using a PPV since the Radius came out. Still working on some impact stability issues though. :D

PVV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread