• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

If you have a moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
Please create a thread and detail YOUR MOST VALUABLE lesson learned since using ecigs? This will be stickied and will be YOUR thread to add to in future(and for people to reply with comments of course!) The forum is based on helping newcomers avoid the mistakes we made so they can save time and money making the right choices.

create as many as you like on the various topics of ecigs : o)

If you have links to useful threads on this site in a specific area(one that you may have created?) please do add them in....

Last edited:

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
As Im on the other side of the atlantic and the sun has looong set i'm off to do my daily refilling and charging(until someone posts a way to remove this task...hehe)

Any threads created in the next 12 or so hours will be promptly "stickied" (and much appreciated) tomorrow : o)

good morrow fellow vapers and thankyou for making the "sticky" forum a reality : o)

"today stickies....tomorrow...the world!!!"

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
alas another day another drama...but its time for me to say goodnight again from ireland...just to note if you see any posts in the sticky forum that are an attack on another member or inappropriate to the general rules of ECF please report these members...(not saying it happens all too often just a reminder!)

The report button is located on the bottom of the box that member posts in on the left hand side. Its a red triangle!!!I will delete/sort out threads if needed as per "house rules" tomorrow.

The mods are always there but they cant be everywhere at once : o)

oíche mhaith a chairde(goodnight friends)

ps. you guys are the best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread